We travelled as a family 6 including 2 kids of 10 and 14.We had never stayed in Belek or the Voyage before so it was a lovely suprise!!
The Rooms where large but it took us 4 phone calls to get the sofa bed made up in one of our 2 rooms but the view from both balconies were amazing! Housekeeping kept our rooms spotless they even left a swan on our bed and an aligator in our other room! overall AMAZING!
The pools where spotless but the main one beside the pool bar was absoloutely freezing! The slides were ideal for our kids they went up and down for hours we cannot comment on the relax or adult only pool as we were un able to go as we had kids in our party! We personally loved the sea,we were only on the jetty once but what we saw was very good!
All the bars were brilliant and all staff cared but some didn't bring the correct drink however it was all inclusive so we just had to ask again and the would bring it straight away!:D Pattisiere was amazing wth a wide range of cakes and treats!!
We went to 2 a lacarte restraunts Ela Ela-good meal and the atmoshere was amazing! Kebabastain-Great food !The main restaruant was good,a wide range of diffrent countries food!
The Comedy and variety show are ones to watch really to our liking all the entertainment staff were amazing and funny and we were amazed with the languages they could speak!!
We highly reccomend this hotel for families with kids of all ages because you can do as much you want or as little as you please and there is Tugis world for kids too!
A special thanks to Apoli a member of the entertainment staff and the man who taught us how to play boccia!! You helped make our holiday more special!! Thank you Apoli!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rewind the peace Having a reputation for excellent service and located in Belek, Voyage Belek Golf & Spa is set on the amazing shores of the Mediterranean surrounded by pine trees, and is the perfect place for families with kids and an ideal spot for a romantic gateway for couples with its modern architecture in harmony with nature. As well as the rooms in the main building, the resort offers bungalows and Laguna Duplex Villa options surrounded by nature, all decorated with details exceeding all guests' holiday dreams... Built on a 93,500 m² area offering a spacious holiday haven and exquisite services, Voyage Belek Golf & Spa has an adult main restaurant as well as a family main restaurant where it serves magnificent open buffets, and numerous a la carte restaurants.Day long animation shows, vibrant night shows, entertaining bars and an amusement park for unlimited fun... This is a world where all holiday dreams come true... This is a colourful wonderland where Voyage privileges meet magnificent nature... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Despegar.com so you can book your Voyage Belek Golf & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Voyage Belek Golf Hotel Belek
- Voyage Belek Golf And Spa
- Hotel Voyage Belek Select
- Club Voyage Belek Select
- Voyage Belek Golf & Spa Turkey - Antalya Province