Went on our first all inclusive family holiday and decided to stay at Voyage Golf & Spa on advice from a family member.
We booked through First Choice 4 months before departure (which made it less expansive than booking later). We stayed for 10 days, instead of 7 as it worked out less expensive, for some reason? We arrived on the 17th of April, a day after the school Easter holiday ended (which again made it less expensive).
When we landed in Turkey we were met by a First Choice rep who told us what coach to get. We were only seated about 10 mins before we left and the trip to the Hotel took about 25 mins and Voyage was the first drop off point. Check in was quick and within several mins were taken to our room on a large golf cart.
After freshening up we went for a walk to see what was going on and get some food. It was 5pm and the main restaurant was not yet open, but there was 4 other places to eat and in the main lobby you can sit down, order drinks and have whatever cakes you want from the cake stall or ice cream.
The main restaurant opened at 7pm and the choice was great, so much to choose from, with a little childrens restaurant within the main one, with baby food and milk as well. Service was quick and we found the staff friendly and polite.
The whole resort was very well kept and clean and had lovely gardens. There was an inside pool, a childs pool with several slides and a large pool with sections for children and another outside pool for relaxing.
There was drink, food and ice creams on tap, which our 5 year old son loved. The beach was clean with plenty of sunbeds and towels. Our room was not in the main building, which we liked as it was quiet. Our room had 2 single beds, plenty of wardrobe and draw space, nice bathroom and our bedroom had a king size bed with tv etc... We also had a small fridge with drinks that were replaced everyday. Towels and bedding was also changed everyday. The childrens club was superb, with plenty to do, face painting, mini disco and pizza making, among just a few activities for the children to enjoy. There was also a few rides for the children (Yener is very friendly and excellent with children!) and plenty for teenagers and adults to do. Cinema, night club, Swmming, golf, table tennis, tennis, football, there was a gym and Turkish bath.
Only problem we had was everything is in Euros. Being from England going on holiday to Turkey, we took Turkish Lira. They still accepted Lira, but the shops within the hotel didn't seem to pleased and were very over priced in my view.
The spa was nice, but no cheaper then England, infact the treatments were more. There is a shopping plaza 20-30 min walk (depending on your speed) from the hotel. Plenty of shops, selling leather goods, clothes (mainly fake) tea, coffee Turkish Delight and Jewellery shops. Again they gave a price in Euros, but will accept most currencies, just make sure you know the exchange rate so you are not paying over the odds. There is a little bus pulled by a tractor that leaves every 30 mins. To catch it you walk to the main road from the hotel, cross over and wait at the bus stop. It costs 2 Lira per person each way and will accept all currencies. Hope this review was helpful. As a family we enjoyed everyday spending time together, relaxing and getting away from the cold English weather.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rewind the peace Having a reputation for excellent service and located in Belek, Voyage Belek Golf & Spa is set on the amazing shores of the Mediterranean surrounded by pine trees, and is the perfect place for families with kids and an ideal spot for a romantic gateway for couples with its modern architecture in harmony with nature. As well as the rooms in the main building, the resort offers bungalows and Laguna Duplex Villa options surrounded by nature, all decorated with details exceeding all guests' holiday dreams... Built on a 93,500 m² area offering a spacious holiday haven and exquisite services, Voyage Belek Golf & Spa has an adult main restaurant as well as a family main restaurant where it serves magnificent open buffets, and numerous a la carte restaurants.Day long animation shows, vibrant night shows, entertaining bars and an amusement park for unlimited fun... This is a world where all holiday dreams come true... This is a colourful wonderland where Voyage privileges meet magnificent nature... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Despegar.com so you can book your Voyage Belek Golf & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Voyage Belek Golf And Spa
- Voyage Belek Golf Hotel Belek
- Hotel Voyage Belek Select
- Club Voyage Belek Select
- Voyage Belek Golf & Spa Turkey - Antalya Province