We stayed here for two weeks August 24 to Sept 7th and loved the hotel. It was the full package.
The staff are a credit to the hotel, all were very friendly and would do anything to help you. We were even served a morning coffee in the pool bar before it had even opened.
The rooms were large and the mini bar was well stocked with drinks and chocolate. A few more english channels would have been nice, but to be honest i am not on holiday to watch TV. Housekeeping kept the rooms spotless.
The food was lovely and so many places to eat. The A la carte restaurants were first class and could be called fine dining. Five courses of perfectly cooked and well presented food. I can only think that the people who gave these a bad review wanted a plate piled sky high with chips, well you could do that in the buffet. The location round the lake with the fountain show is so romantic.
The Fishbone restaurant is also a lovely setting being huts on stilts on a lake.
You could have lunch served to you in the mexican or Fishbone restaurant, help yourself outside at the food court or eat in the buffet.
The great thing about the Rixos was no limit on the number of times you could eat in the A la carte restaurants, and all but two were no extra cost. This is very important to me in a holiday, freedom of choice.
The coffee shop was great and the cakes and chocolate very yummy and we liked the rain storm there every evening.
The pool and pool bars were kept very clean. I loved the fact that it was proper Coke light out of bottles . Never had a problem getting a sunbed lots of them and you could have two towels each no problem. The pool was massive and we were up the quiet end by the waterfull but there was lots of games and activities down the other end.
The gym was first class and i would like to mention the man who ran it , he kept it spotless and was there to offer help and advice. Top rate equipment and in good working order. I was down there at 7 every morning and it was a pleasure to work out in.
The shows we saw were really good i loved the dance troupe they were amazing. We had my daughter with us and she was impressed with the live DJ every evening at the Pool Bar he was doing live mixing and it was all english club music. If you wanted quiet then you could have moved down the pool to the hightlights bar. The bars inside were also lovely to sit and relax in the evening.
I loved the live groups at the beach club and could not believe i was working out down the gym in the morning to 2 unlimited on my i pod and then saw them live at the Rixos in the evening.
The pool party where they filled the pool with inflatables, and then big blocks of ice, again to misic from a DJ was great fun on an afternoon.
The waiters coming round with freshly blended fruit juices and iced coffee and cold fruit was a nice touch. So was the freezer on the beach full of magnums , twisters, cornettos and other ice creams.
There was always something going on and some activity or party at the Rixos and every thing they did was so professional no half measures anywhere. We will be going back next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rixos Hotel Premium Belek stretches over 405,000 m² of Calabrian Pine and pistachio tree forests with an exclusive kilometer-long sandy beach extending one hundred meters inland. The premises are cradled within a magnificent natural setting that shamelessly flaunts the spellbinding natural beauty of the Belek region. Rixos Hotel Premium Belek began hosting guests in 2005 and today offers a truly deluxe quality service under the All Inclusive All Exclusive principle. We are very proud to be able to say Rixos Hotel Premium Belek was genuinely built with environmental sustainability in mind. Everything has been considered for an ultimately pleasant, first-class holiday complete with trekking along lush green trails, rich foods and beverages, and a very wide range of sports and fun recreational activities. Rixos Hotel Premium Belek tops each and every following categories as the absolute best in Turkey; Certified spas and wellness centers, Aquaparks and dolphin show centers, Beaches and pools, Fitness centers, A la carte restaurants, Kids clubs, On-site shopping centers, Private lakes with gondolas, Unique villas, Classy interior and exterior spaces. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Splendia, Orbitz and Despegar.com so you can book your Rixos Premium Belek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rixos Hotel Turkey
- Hotel Rixos Turkey
- Rixos Belek
- Rixos Premium Hotel Belek
- Rixos Hotel Premium Belek
- Rixos Premium Belek Turkey - Antalya Province