We have visited Belek twice before and have stayed at the Cornelia Diamond resort, which has been absolute bliss and a true 5* experience.
We are currently staying The Rixos Premium which has not measured up to our prdvious experience at the Cornelia Diamond.
We are two days in to our stay and I have to say I'm not usually one to complain however the service received at the hotel has been shambolic.
We were advised that you could book tables for the restaurants a day in advance however were then advised by another member of staff that you can only book two days in advance, to then be told something completely different by our travel representative.
This hotel is a 5* all inclusive resort, however they charge for room service-which is to be expected, however you would assume that going down to the bar to get a drink to take back to your room would be acceptable?!.....you would assume wrong. My husband and I were both told off by the bar staff for trying to take drinks back up to our room (bearing in mind these were hot drinks). From speaking with guest relations they advised you can take drinks up to your room to then advise you can't.
Probably a minor point for most however my husband and I like to watch tv in bed, the tv is hung opposite the sofa which is set away from the bed and not on a swivel bracket, therefore is pretty difficult to view from the comfort of your bed.
There are two main issues with this hotel;
1) there is no information in the room around booking hotels, taking drinks from the bar and just general guest information
2) the guest relations and reception staff are not particularly helpful and tend to contradict one another with the advice they give you.
We would not revisit this hotel and wish we had booked to return to The Cornelia Diamond!
- Also Known As:
- Rixos Premium
- Rixos Hotel
- Rixos Hotel Premium
- Rixos Hotel Turkey
- Hotel Rixos Turkey
- Rixos Belek
- Rixos Premium Hotel Belek
- Rixos Hotel Premium Belek
- Rixos Premium Hotel
- Rixos Premium Belek Turkey - Antalya Province
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rixos Hotel Premium Belek stretches over 405,000 m² of Calabrian Pine and pistachio tree forests with an exclusive kilometer-long sandy beach extending one hundred meters inland. The premises are cradled within a magnificent natural setting that shamelessly flaunts the spellbinding natural beauty of the Belek region. Rixos Hotel Premium Belek began hosting guests in 2005 and today offers a truly deluxe quality service under the All Inclusive All Exclusive principle. We are very proud to be able to say Rixos Hotel Premium Belek was genuinely built with environmental sustainability in mind. Everything has been considered for an ultimately pleasant, first-class holiday complete with trekking along lush green trails, rich foods and beverages, and a very wide range of sports and fun recreational activities. Rixos Hotel Premium Belek tops each and every following categories as the absolute best in Turkey; Certified spas and wellness centers, Aquaparks and dolphin show centers, Beaches and pools, Fitness centers, A la carte restaurants, Kids clubs, On-site shopping centers, Private lakes with gondolas, Unique villas, Classy interior and exterior spaces. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Tingo, Travelocity, Splendia, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Orbitz, HotelTravel.com, Otel and Venere so you can book your Rixos Premium Belek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.