Hotel the last in line of a seafront hotel. Hard walking but we walked along to where the river meets the sea, it was too deep to wade across. The hotel was lovely and clean, could have done with a few more bar staff on, but we found a small bar upstairs to sit and have a drink. There was usually live music on around the bar. We took advantage of the one free a la carte restaurant chosing the italian, it was a lovely meal. The rest of the food was good although sometimes only warm and I must admit I do like my food hot. We were in a two storey apartment type accomodation, lovely and clean and you could help yourself to the water etc in the fridge, no charge. The staff were very good and helpful, we were the last customers to check out as the hotel was then closing for the winter. We were allowed to keep on our room till 6 o'clock when our transfer picked us up, they also made sure that we had food lunch time and would have even provided food before we left. Booked the Turkish Bath trip with Thomas Cook alot cheaper than the hotels massages, although we did use the sauna and bath, few too many children in there put us off a bit, Could do with adult only times. Would stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience World-class Service at Club Asteria Belek - All Inclusive Right near the beachfront, the Club Asteria Belek has its own beach area, spa facilities and outdoor pools with water slides. It includes air-conditioned rooms with a satellite TV and balcony. The rooms at the Club Asteria have modern furnishings. They all feature a private bathroom with a shower and hairdryer. The minibar is filled only with soft drinks every day. You can taste local and international dishes at the buffet restaurant. There are also 4 sit-down restaurants: Italian, Turkish, Chinese and fish. The bars serve refreshing drinks. Spa facilities include a Turkish bath, sauna and a fitness room; massage services can also be provided. There is also a children’s playground. Only 43.5 km to the center of Antalya, Club Asteria is also 33.8 km to Antalya Airport. Free private parking is available on site. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Expedia, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Club Asteria Belek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Asteria Belek Hotel Belek
- Hotel Asteria Belek
- Club Asteria Belek Turkey - Antalya Province