“I Simply Fell In Love With The Adora Golf Resort Hotel In Belek, Turkey” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Adora Golf Resort Hotel

You added Adora Golf Resort Hotel to your Saves list
Adora Golf Resort Hotel
5.0 of 5 Resort   |   Uckum Tepesi Mevki Kadriye, Belek 07500, Turkey   |
Ranked #32 of 80 Hotels in Belek
Salt Lake City, Utah
“I Simply Fell In Love With The Adora Golf Resort Hotel In Belek, Turkey”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2011

I fell in love with the Adora Golf Resort Hotel in Belek, Turkey. The hotel, only a few short steps from the Mediterranean Sea, and having most awesome Penthouse Suite, was one key component of that love affair. I adore the Mediterranean climate and views over looking the wooded areas, the mountains, the pool, and all the ocean activities constantly going on.

It was the best trip I have ever been on in my life and I need to go back again. The Adora Golf Resort is on a most beautiful golf course which is totally tucked quietly off the busiest of streets, the epitome of a the Spirit of the Mediterranean Sea!

The hotel was elegant and the many recreation areas were most awesome to enjoy. The people were so wonderful. My room was tremendously large and the hotel brought in tons of fruit (strawberries and special sugar - Yummy to the max!), veggies, crackers and wine. WOW! Can you ever beat that? It was amazing to say the least. In fact, I really believe it was one of the biggest rooms in the hotel and had an incredible beds.

The special touches and all the people working at the hotel were terrific! They just loved us and it was live home the whole week we stayed there. Tremendous to say the least. I would recommend this hotel to everyone in the world heading for Turkey. There was so much to do we couldn't even do it all in a weeks time.

There was a really large young man named "Balou" who ran all the activities for the guest around the pool and he was incredible. He was fun and got everyone involved. He was a person who you knew loved everyone and got you to love him! What a sweet week knowing everyday he was out there doing his job and getting everyone involved with sports and activities. AMAZING!

All the food was free all day long everyday! Great super buffets for every single meal with a snack at midnight! It was like a "Land Cruise" and I just couldn't get enough of it all. It was like being in heaven or the best place on the face of the earth.

It broke my heart to have to leave to fly to Israel and say good bye to all my friends, my great room and all that food. Please, don't ever go anyplace else on earth but the Adora Golf Resort! That's just one man's opinion. Anyway, the trip was well worth it, I felt safe and happy, although I was an America and only spoke English, the Turkish folk always found someone who could speak with me about anything, anytime of the day or night!

So, that's one humble man's thoughts on a most memorable hotel stay in Turkey on the beach of the Mediterranean Sea in the little town of Belek! Don't miss this place in your lifetime! Please.

Room Tip: Book early and prepare to have fun and eat tons of great food. Bring all your sports equipment you...
  • Stayed May 2011, traveled with family
AdoraGolf, Satış Müdürü at Adora Golf Resort Hotel, responded to this review, July 13, 2011
Dear Our Guest RKellyLee;
We Adora Golf Resort Hotel Family would like to thank you so so much for your nice compliments.
Even there is no any words to explain how happy we are that we succeeded to send you home with smiling on your face.
We shared your nice words with all departments and all of us were honored.
If you would think us in your next trip please let us know.
We will try to make even much better service than you got last time.

Thnak you again and kind regards.

Adora Golf Resort Hotel Family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
  • Turkish first
KONYA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2011

I was in hotel in JUNE 2011,Adora is old hotel,there are experienced workers,room was clean and good,food was good,pool is big ,beach was stone not sand.bars and drinks are quality.there was a problem in animations programs that everybody speaking russian,not turkish,not english.I am turk but I didn't understand anything in my own country :)
hotel workers,staffs were entertaining,funny.I liked this hotel and I recommended hotel to my friends,my english is not very well,sorry.
best regard

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with friends
AdoraGolf, Satış Müdürü at Adora Golf Resort Hotel, responded to this review, July 6, 2011
Dear Our Guest;
Thank you so much for you nice reviews.
We noticed all points which you standed on and we will try to do better.
You canbe sure that all reviews from our guests will read and discuss at the management meeting everyday.

If you wish to spend your next holiday with us again please do not hesitate to contact us.

Best regards.

Adora Golf resort Hotel Family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2011

Me and my family really enjoyed our stay in this dynamic and well managed resort in Antalya . Since the moment we stepped in till we left we were all the time fully entertained and occupied with the daily activity program . Next year I will surely double the time dedicated to adora of our holiday to benefit from it's offering

• Stayed June 2011
Dear Our Guest Mr SHERIF;

We thank you for your realy nice compliments about us.
Please let us know in your next holiday and give us chance to offer you our best service.

We are honored to host you in our Adora Golf Resort.

Best wishes.

Adora Golf Resort Hotel Family
Santa Monica, California
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2011

There is no activity for kids of age 10+, all the activity by their so called "animation team" is for adult only for younger kids.
I have to second the comment made under "not for English speaking". The hotel is mostly for Russian visitors.
Air conditioning is shut down from 3:00 am - 9:00 am so you cook while trying to sleep in your room specially when outside temperature is around 30+ Celsius.
If you require accessible room make sure to request it in advance there is no elevators except the main hotel building.
The bath room had mold all over the place and water were leaking from sink. The light fixture in the bath room was hanging crooked.
Food was not very high quality and there were too many people fighting over each other.
It feels more like a over booked cruise ship food court.
This hotel is too far from the city so you need to either ride a bus or get a taxi.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
AdoraGolf, Satış Müdürü at Adora Golf Resort Hotel, responded to this review, July 2, 2011
Dear Our Guest sosh2011;
I am so sorry that we could not make you happy during your stay.
I was expecting better review from you according to our works on your accomodation.
Here you can see below the answers of your reviews:
* First of all, as you know beginning of your reservation you talked to me directly by mail. And even I gave my mobile phone with a note as ''please feel free to contact me in any time''. I checked and I found all mails begining of May 10 and totaly 7 mails wrote to you. Some of them at 22:30.. Even at that time, I answered you to not make you wait..
* In your first mail, you informed me that you will arrive at night and according to your this mail, I kept your room and prepared everything to make you check-in as much as fast. Even you did not asked, I wondered how you can reach hotel, and I advised many things.
* We have mini club - kids club - junior club - pool animations - night shows - sport animtions. Totaly 22 person animation team. And you complain for speaking. Everytime you could find someone who can sepak English. First me. And you cema from another country but your own language is also different but you did not write here...
* All that mails you even did not inform me that your wife has a wheelchair. Even you did not say me this, my friends called me at night and informed this situation. Because of this, I ordered to give you from main building with 7 elevators... I think you could not see them.
* Now I am starting to write about the rooms which we gave you during your stay:
1 - 4033 ( A room include 3 seperate rooms. ) 65 mt2. - You did not like and a day later we changed.
2 - 2214 ( a room with 2 seperate rooms. ) 55 mt2. - you did not like and we changed.
3- 2411 ( a room kind of Doublex. ) 2 bathroom - two floors. According to your request, we carried a french bed first floor even you had one upstairs.
You finaly liked this room and stayed. Even this we told If you wish we can change.
Because of your wife's speacial situation we offered you free room service whenever you wished.
You got all this room changes for free and we did not charge anything.
Than you asked for internet connection. This high speed wireless connection per day 10 EUR. But we did not take any money and gave 2 different connection for free.
One day after your arrival, I sent you again a mail and asked If everything OK is. Than you wrote that you travelled to city by taxi. And you complained me that taxi driver did not wait untill your shopping finish. I wrote you that If you wish you can meet me at the lobby and I would be glad to listen your complaints. But you did not answer me and never come. Even you did not answer, I found that taxi driver and talked.
You ordered his taxi just for only one way after long time handle.. He do not have to wait for hours to take you back. In city there are tousands of taxis..
I could continue to write here many things what we did for you but there is no enough place.

We feel sorry that we got like this not fair comments and we hope this answer will help to other hoteliers how to make you happy in your next journey.

BEST regards.
London, United Kingdom
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2010

I would not advise anyone to stay at this hotel for many reasons! When you enter the lobby of the hotel, it looks like a 2* hotel. When we complained about the air conditioning which initially was not working, we were told to leave and find another hotel by this one particular reception manager who was extremely rude!! Obviously this comment he made was apologised on his behalf by the general manager. The rooms are satisfactory and by no means of a 5* standard. Toiletries were not provided until we asked for them. The hotel is full of turkish and russians. Not a single word of english was used for the entertainment throughout the day and in the evening nor did any of the waiters or chefs speak english. Being vegetarians was at times a struggle but we managed. The beach is not sandy. This is not a 5* hotel and has nothing to do with a golf resort as it's name states. Please think twice before going to this hotel.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled with family
AdoraGolf, Satış Müdürü at Adora Golf Resort Hotel, responded to this review, March 19, 2011
Dear Miss Manita;
Thank you for your visit to our hotel.
We are very sorry that you had some bad experiences during your stay.
In this year Adora Golf Resort Hotel has completely different and new face.
Below, you can find the answers of your comments:
* This year in the month of Januray we built a new lobby and reception area.
* At the end of 2010, we renovaded the outer walls of the rooms. - Heat insulation.
* All air-conditioning system was improved by authorized service.
* Inside of the all rooms were renovaded.
* All reception and F&B staff were educated about the guest relations.
* All animation team knows English.
* Our guest relation staff know 4 Language - Turkish, English, German, Russian.
* We have vegetarian foods always.
* Adora Golf Resort Hotel is official 5 star hotel and our doors are open to guests of all nationalities.
* Our beach is 320m long and sandy as the entire coastline of Belek 32km long. We do not have special sand different from Belek coastline..
* About golf or any other activities our reception staff are always ready to help.

Best Regards.
Adora Golf Resort Hotel
Belgrade, Serbia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2010

The hotel is tailored for families with children. We had ultra all inclusive and everything went smooth, plenty of entertainment for adults and kids, food excellent, area spotless.we especially enjoyed the turkish evenings that are orginized once a week in the main restaurant. Tried fish restaurant - that has a magnificent view and turkish one that we loved for the food and service.
We also enjoyed hammam and massages in the spa center. Would reccommend Ibrahim.
The truth is that the majority of guests are russian, but we did not have any problem with that, everybody was well behaved.
All congratulation to managemnt and the staff.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled with family
Dear Goriva;

In this year Adora Golf Resort Hotel has completely different and new face.
We felt honored to have you among us again in the future.
Below you will find answers in the specified issues.
* Adora Golf Resort Hotel doors are open to guests of all nationalities. Due to the different holiday time prefferences of different countries in our hotel the rates of nationality can change always as other hotels.
* Adora Golf Resort Hotel works in ULTRA ALL INCLUSIVE concept and our guests can make free table reservation to any of our 4 A la Carte restoran.

Best Regards.
washington, DC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2010

Stay here for 1 week 10-15 May 2010 on a business trip. Had limited contact w/staff, but the receptionist at check-in was very nice. My room was large and comfortable, no problems at all. The gym was just ok, the hours were limited, opened late & closed early. The spa services were great! Had the Turkish bath with warm coffee grinds, soapy bath and oil massage, it was great! But the best part of all was the food, OMG...plenty of great tasting food. The conference rooms were also very comfortable. Gift shop was ok. I foumd out on the last day that there is a city bus that runs to the down town area were you can shop. There were a lot of families there on vacation from Russia, not a big deal. All in all, the facility was very nice; would stay there again.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled on business
Dear Our Guest;

Your comments are very valuable for us to improve our quality of service.
We felt honored that we could be success to make your holiday happy.
In this year Adora Golf Resort Hotel has completely different and new face.
We felt honored to have you among us again in the future.
Below you will find answers in the specified issues.
* Adora Golf Resort Hotel has a proffecional team for conferences.
* We have 14 conference hall.
* Because of guests' complains about noise we had to make specific times for gym.
* Adora Golf Resort Hotel has 116.000 m2 area. And we have 4 Football fields in interational standarts and 7 tennis courts and many sport fecilities.

Been to Adora Golf Resort Hotel? Share your experiences!