Myself and my Partner visited in mid July for 7 nights. We travelled without our children and were looking forward to a relaxing week. We weren't disappointed.
I will start with my only gripe. The air conditioning to the rooms in the bungalows was shocking. I was all for leaving the room and requesting a move. It was only my partner who really liked the location of the room who stopped me. Its fair to say that the A/C is not tempremental, it simply doesn't work.
The above aside, the food, drinks, cleanliness etc of the hotel was without fault. We spent most of our time around the Olympic Pool as it was much quieter, which was exactly what we were looking for.
We were fortunate enough to be there whilst there was a Gala Dinner and would advise future guests to get there early as the tables get filled really quickly and you will find yourself stuck away at the back. However, the evening itself was a great success and we fully appreciated the effort that went in to preparing it.
I'd recommend this hotel to anyone, couples, families, young and old.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The SENTIDO Zeynep Golf & Spa is enwrapped in magnificent pine trees and allows direct entry to the Carya Golf course. Experience your holiday in a magnificent location surrounded by beautifully landscaped gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, Travelocity, Despegar.com and Odigeo so you can book your SENTIDO Zeynep Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Zeynep Hotel Belek
- Otium Sun Zeynep Belek
- Otium Sun Zeynep Hotel Belek
- SENTIDO Zeynep Resort Belek, Turkey - Antalya Province