Hotel is split into resort hotel which is older and is near the beach ideal for families as there is lots of entertainment all day and in the evenings.Next to a lovely beach and if this is your kind of holiday you will enjoy it.Felt a bit like butlins to me .I was in a golf group at the golf hotel .Rooms are spacious and lovely bathrooms .Food is ok try the al a carte French is excellent .Nice quite pool and a good spa area all in all a relaxing atmosphere. If all inlusive hotel based holidays is for you then you will like this hotel staff are excellent and have nothing negative to say about it. Hotel provides free transfers to carya and sueno golf but otherwise no sign of it being a golf hotel.Think golfers might be better going to recognised golf hotels unless sentido ups its game.We booked golf with bilyana and sought out the golf manager at the hotel to arrange extra golf he phoned bilyana which I could have done myself.You must enjoy being hotel based in turkey as there is nothing else we went into belek and kaldriekye but very little there although they do have a market in belek on Saturdays if you want to buy fake goods.Finally golf . we played Sultan,Montgomerie,Carya all very good but disappointing greens, Pines,Faldo and Pasha good but again disappointing greens, Lykia which is potentially a very good course but greens are 60% grass and 40% sand Whilst the courses are in good condition you would not be happy at home if your club had greens like them. .Tat worse greens have ever played on and cost 70Euros.Overall think belek golf is over rated and not cheap.We have been going to Spain and Portugal for 20 years and only 1 person in our group said they would go back to belek for golf holiday The rest will go back to spain and Portugal. .ON some of our golf days it was 39 degrees and if you play after 10am you can not get a buggy which is ridiculous infact we arrived at sueno pines at 8.45 to be told all buggies were out. Take euros with you golf clubs don't accept Turkish money I know unbelievable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The SENTIDO Zeynep Resort is enwrapped in magnificent pine trees and allows direct entry to the Carya Golf course. Experience your holiday in a magnificent location surrounded by beautifully landscaped gardens.The SENTIDO Zeynep Resort is located in Belek and directly to the beach. The airport of Antalya is 40 km away from the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com and Odigeo so you can book your SENTIDO Zeynep Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Zeynep Hotel Belek
- Otium Sun Zeynep Belek
- Otium Sun Zeynep Hotel Belek
- SENTIDO Zeynep Resort Belek, Turkey - Antalya Province