Absolutely loved this holiday village!
Everyone was so friendly,food was great, pools where fab, entertainment was outstanding.
the staff are so helpfull especially the bar man Onder Akilli, always remembered your face and name and your drink which gives a personal touch.he should be given a medal for the hours he puts in and always simles, we would see him working till 4am then back in at 10 the next morn still with a smile and making my boys their cocktails.
The foam pary was something else, 1 of the best nights we had!
the turkish al a carte restaurant was also outstanding.
we stayed for 10 nights and just couldnt fault it!
WE WILL BE BACK NEXT TIME AND MAKE SURE WE GET THE SWIM UP ROOM
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Paloma Grida Village & Spa is in the middle of a natural wonder with over 100 bird species. Village owns sandy beach and palm shaded romantic gardens and offers spacious accommodations with balcony, five a la carte, one buffet service (total seven restaurants) and four bars that cater every taste and four outdoor, one heated indoor (total 5) swimming pools including water park and separate kids pool. Live music, live shows and disco club available for evening entertainment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Paloma Grida Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paloma Grida Village And Spa
- Paloma Grida Village Belek
- Paloma Grida Village Hotel Belek
- Grida Village Belek
- Paloma Grida Resort & Spa Belek, Turkey - Antalya Province