We stayed for one week at the beginning of September 2012 and could have stayed forever! We had a minor problem with the room (the view from the balcony was a wall!) but the manager very promptly moved us to a room in a much better location. The rooms were very spacious and clean with modern decor.
One word for the entertainment team - "amazing"! We don't usually get involved in activities, however, they made it such fun and they really did make our holiday even better, although they're not pushy in the slightest.
The evening shows were absolutely brilliant, never seen anything as good and, when the show finishes, there is live music at the Zomm Bar which has a great atmosphere.
The bar staff were all really friendly and made a fuss of the children, although have to say that a couple of the waiters in the Al a Cartes were a bit surly.
The food was very good, plenty of choice and of good quality. We ate in the Turkish restaurant which had a fantastic view of the sunset and also the Continental, both of which were excellent.
Weather was perfect...between 35 and 40 degrees every day and not a cloud in the sky all week.
We took a return taxi to Antalya town which was well worth it, the harbour area is beautiful and the bazaar was lovely to walk round with plenty of bargains for presents. We went into Belek one day and, what we saw, wasn't great as it was very commercialised, however, on our last day we spoke to somebody who said if you walk a bit further, you come to the old town where there is a waterfall...gutted that we only found this out on our last day!
All-in-all, we had a brilliant holiday...we wish we could have stayed there for longer. Everything from the rooms, the lovely walkways dotted around, the beach, the food, weather, location and especially the staff made it a truly memorable week and we will definitely be returning!
- Also Known As:
- Paloma Grida Village And Spa
- Paloma Grida Village Hotel
- Paloma Grida Village Belek
- Grida Village
- Paloma Grida Village Hotel Belek
- Grida Village Belek
- Paloma Grida Village & Spa Belek, Turkey - Antalya Province
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Paloma Grida Village & Spa is in the middle of a natural wonder with over 100 bird species. Village owns sandy beach and palm shaded romantic gardens and offers spacious accommodations with balcony, five a la carte, one buffet service (total seven restaurants) and four bars that cater every taste and four outdoor, one heated indoor (total 5) swimming pools including water park and separate kids pool. Live music, live shows and disco club available for evening entertainment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Tingo, Otel, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Paloma Grida Village & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.