“I definitely want to go back this year!” 5 of 5 stars

Club Mega Saray
5.0 of 5 Resort   |   Uckum Tepesi Mevkii PK 39, Belek 07501, Turkey   |
Ranked #22 of 77 hotels in Belek
The Netherlands
“I definitely want to go back this year!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2010

It's been years since I've been in an all-in resort. Though my latest memory if the resort Serapsu in Alanya is amazing, Club MEGA Resort topped it easily.

The service at this hotel was just splendid! Upon arrival we were welcomed with an upgrade to a family room for our party of 4 adults and two baby's / infants. Although we were weary of hidden agenda's, there were just no additional costs.

This was the first time my wife and I went with our our son (1yr) and our her sister's family with their son (2yr). Of course I was expecting many inconveniences, the resort proofed to be facilitated perfectly for small children.

The Spa facilities, including a Hamam, made sure that my wife and her sister would have their share of treatments. I was also convinced into one and I have no regrets, possibly that I should have enjoyed a second treatment.

My son had a allergy attack and we had the pleasure to have a very kind nurse and doctor to see to our son. They made sure we would come by every day to check on him. And despite of missing insurance papers, they kindly allowed to have our insurance company mail it to them.

The garden and pool area were wonderful for a relaxed holiday. The bar area offers enough shadow and seats to enjoy cocktails and afternoon snacks. The waiters and waitresses weren perfectly instructed to be explicitly kind and conversationable (as far as their English, Russian, German or Dutch would permit them).

The food was very elaborate every day and offered something for anyone. I personally ate too much every day and had to force myself to go to the gym practically every day! The Italian a-la-carte was definitely GOOD! You should definitely try the chicken penne and the tiramisu there. We also enjoyed our barbecue seating right besides the beach front.

I think there is a high chance that we'll book another week later this year!

152 people have reviewed this hotel

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
  • Turkish first
Hamburg
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2010

Great hotel for a 4 or 5 day escape! Clean, nice small buildings spread out on the property rather than a big block like in other hotels, close to the golf course, decent food, nice rooms, great pools and excellent service!

• Stayed April 2010, traveled with friends
Moscow, Russia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2009

my trip was just to forget about business and pass good leisure time..
this hotel gave me unforgettable great stay and rest.
2 weeks were like in heaven.

Stayed July 2009, traveled with friends
Sofia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2009

It was really a nice surprise. Very good hotel with perfect, perfect food! We were with two small kids 1 and 5 years old and they really loved it. Everything was just perfectly ok (with the exception probable of the temperature of the water in the kids pool and the late cleaning of the rooms between 2-4 p.m. in the hotel block).
We tried two a la carte restaurants - fish and Italian - and we loved them.

The hotel is organized in such a way so no disturbance from the entertainment. I would recommend when you book with kids to book select room in the hotel block as the rooms are renovated and bathrooms are very good.

• Stayed September 2009, traveled with family
Dublin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2009

We stayed in this hotel with my 1 year old this august. The hotel was lovely, though I've been to better in Turkey but its main upside is their dedication to kids:

Kids Pool is located in a closed off shaded area which is fantastic considering the heat and from the security point of view.

The main restaurant has a separate kids dining are open for lunch and dinner with child friendly buffet, they also have a microwave and blender for use in there.

Plenty of activities at the pool and in the kids club.
Kiddy disco every evening, our little one was too young to join in but other families I spoke to with older kids seemed to love it.

If you require a nanny speak to one of the girls in the kids club and they will baby sit for 10 euro an hour.

Decent variety of food in restaurants for adults, standard Turkish all inclusive. Though wasn't too happy with waiter service as they took ages to get your drinks 'kept forgetting' and most people ended up getting their own drinks, which I believe is unacceptable for a hotel of this level.

Rooms could do with a bit of refurbishment.

Also our room did not have a bath, only a shower which I thought was unacceptable for a hotel marketing themselves to families with children - how r u supposed to wash a one year old in a shower? Especially if you are on your own.

The guests at the hotel are mainly Russian and German, and all the entertainment is done in Russian, German, English, French and Italian

All in all the hotel was lovely and the good points definitely outweigh the bed ones.
Would highly recommend this hotel to families with children.

• Stayed August 2009, traveled with family
Tirana, Albania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2009

This was my 8th time in this resort, and I really enjoyed every minute spent on this hotel!
I really miss Club Mega Saray, everything was in harmony... I don`t what else to say, just AMAZING!

• Stayed July 2008, traveled with family
TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2007

This was our second trip to Antalya and this time we wanted to sample the ultra-all inclusive 5 star deal. We also wanted a hotel that was family friendly and had good food. Club Mega Saray met and surpassed all our expectations. We did not have a language problem because most of the staff knew sufficient English to be able to communicate with us. Our daughter enjoyed the kids club which always had an activity going on anytime we visited. Each day there was a wide selection of dishes from which we could have chosen. This especially made our stay very pleasant. The resort is very expansive and even though the hotel was fully booked when we were there, you never felt crowded at the pools or at the beach since there was ample space for everyone to relax and have quiet time. I would recommend this hotel to anyone with or without kids and would return with my family in the future.

• Liked — The kids club and spa
  • Stayed September 2007, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 3 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Been to Club Mega Saray? Share your experiences!