Maxx that you can experience. Everything is at a superlative. Excellent rooms, excellent services.
Food is impeccable. The ice cream is one o the best. Chocolate Strawberry from the entrance is memorable. Pools are clean and enough. You must choose rooms with sea view in order to experience a perfect holiday. Restaurants are very big and sometime crowded. But the food is enough for everybody. If you can afford it reserve a pavilion during your stay there. The cafeteria with Belgian chocolate is perfect. Some improvements can be done to the kids club.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At Maxx Royal Belek Golf Resort you can have a holiday with a new perspective of luxury, a meditative journey of tranquility and a pampering feel with a refined selection of gastronomic experience. Set on an area of 1.040,000 m² surrounded by Antalya's unique natural beauty, Maxx Royal Belek Golf Resort, which is also a Ultra All Inclusive Hotel, offers a world of elegance located 1 km to Belek, 45 km to Antalya city centre and 35 km to Antalya Airport. Maxx Royal Belek Golf Resort offers its guests entertainment to the max. 14 bars and clubs each with a unique design together with a variety of performances and entertainment options will make your fun packed days at Maxx Royal unforgettable. With its Dinoland, amazing Aquapark with different water slides and smiling babys concept you can have a unforgetable holiday with your children. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Odigeo and Low Cost Holidays so you can book your Maxx Royal Belek Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maxx Royal Belek Golf Hotel Belek
- Maxx Royal Belek Golf And Spa
- Maxx Royal Belek Golf Resort Turkey - Antalya Province