We stayed there on Aug 8-15
In a roof suit. The most striking thing that you feel in this hotel is the level of service starting when you arrive with the famous strawberry and champaign till you're leaving with "Free Zone"(after check out we had about 7 hours in hotel that we used restaurants, pools, game in and finally we used free zone to take shower and change. If we wanted to keep the room for six hours after the check out time at 12:00 we had to pay an extra 260€ to take a shower cause on that hours actually you don't stay at room.)
Excellent Room size and cleanliness and room service. There is a very helpful towels service at about 7:00 pm.
The main pool is excellent though there is a fantastic relax pool and also a deep pool, sea water pool and child's pool.
Main restaurant is excellent.
We tried the spa and a four handed massage that is very relaxing if you don't mind to spend 240 €.
The Entertainment team were so friendly and they were everywhere to present the day programs. On the day time there were several competitions near the main pool and also one day they had a balloon party and a foam party on the beach.
Every night there was a show the best nights was the white party and Vera Breghnena concert.
Conclusion:Definitively I'll go there next summer and will stay at least for two weeks.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 5+ All Suite Hotel Maxx Royal Belek Golf & Spa is located in Belek, Antalya, Turkey. Maxx Royal, the luxury resort with 429 Suites & Villas, 5 A’la Carte Restaurants, 15 Bars, Spa, Aqua Park & Maxxi Land accommodates the Montgomerie Golf Course, which was designed by the world-renowned name of the golf world Colin Montgomerie, within its boundaries. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Maxx Royal Belek Golf Hotel Belek
- Maxx Royal Belek Golf And Spa
- Maxx Royal Belek Golf & Spa Turkey - Antalya Province