After having some good experiences in Turkey, our luck changed when we visited this place. The snooty and arrogant attitude of the receptionist that checked us in had put us off the place from the start.
To be fair, the rest of the staff that we encountered were great and went out of their way to make us comfortable. The entertainment is fantastic and traveling here with kids should be a great experience. There are lots of activities to keep everyone busy throughout the day and the jazz club & main restaurant serve food all the time - no worries of being hungry here.
The bad - our safe didn't work, even though the bellboy who had helped with our luggage said that he would check on it, we had to go to reception to ask for it to be activated. The bathroom is tiny and the water pressure and temperature is not consistent during a shower - going from cold to scalding hot to lukewarm in a minute. The air conditioner was non existent. The info card from reception was also incorrect with the meal times of the restaurant which left us unable to choose what we wanted for dinner. The restaurant staff whipped up something great though and they deserve a commendation for their efforts.
Due to all of this, we cut our losses and left a day early. Not even a query from reception as to why we wanted to check out a day before we were scheduled to.
I'm glad that we did leave a day early as we extended our stay in Oludeniz which had a fantastic resort in Liberty / Sentido Likya resort. A better option if you're looking for this sort of holiday.
Overall poor first impression of Bellis and I doubt that I will ever return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sitting on Belek Beach on Turkey's southern coast, the Bellis Deluxe Hotel is an unrivalled seaside resort. Our 5-star hotel, featuring opulent spa, fine dining, and action-packed sports, has undergone complete renovations. The perfect balance of Belek luxury and family fun, the Bellis Deluxe will be the Mediterranean vacation of your dreams, filled with all of the comforts to please every type of guest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Despegar.com and Priceline so you can book your Bellis Deluxe Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Bellis Hotel Belek
- Bellis Deluxe Hotel Belek, Turkey - Antalya Province