We were two families and we stayed at the resort for 10 days and it was amazing!! We were well greeted when we first arrived especially by Bilal (bellboy) who was the friendliest staff in the resort...kids ADORED him!! Always there to welcome us and answer questions and recommend places to go to when we decided to go into the city for a day. Resort has been recently renovated so rooms and facilities are in best condition, except for the rooms in the main building.....heard not as new. We stayed in the Jasmine Lake Houses, a few minutes’ walk to the main pool and beach but were perfect for a good night sleep and away from all the loud music! Rooms were extremely spacious however, were not cleaned well during our stay and you constantly need to remind housekeeping for tissue boxes and empty the trash cans. Resort caters for all ages and there are continuous activities and entertainment. Big slides, kids' slides (which the kids did not want to leave!! AMAZING), kids’ club, pool activities, airgun shooting, horseback riding (at an extra cost), small zoo (for free), tennis courts, football fields, segway (at an extra cost), beach volleyball, and a lovely pier perfect for relaxation! There's a variety of good food and you're guaranteed you'll never go hungry!! There was a daily night show and this was the highlight of our holiday. Shows were never repeated and they were AWESOME! To name a few they had Hareem Al Sultan, Cabana, Burlesque, Hot Chocolate. Staff was very friendly in general, even if they did not speak English. Majority of the guests were Russians and then Germans and most of the music played was catering for the two languages however, we requested that more English music to be played and staff responded very well to that. More sun beds need to be provided especially around the main pool area. In general we had a lovely time and would definitely recommend it especially for families.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sitting on Belek Beach on Turkey's southern coast, the Bellis Deluxe Hotel is an unrivalled seaside resort. Our 5-star hotel, featuring opulent spa, fine dining, and action-packed sports, has undergone complete renovations. The perfect balance of Belek luxury and family fun, the Iberostar Bellis will be the Mediterranean vacation of your dreams, filled with all of the comforts to please every type of guest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Bellis Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Bellis Hotel Belek
- Bellis Hotel Belek, Turkey - Antalya Province