I stayed at the Febeach hotel whilst at a nearby conference so I’m not your typical guest at an all inclusive hotel on the Antalyan coast!
The hotel is a fairly large and modern (built in 2008) with a nice swimming pool and a water slide too, but isn’t located on the beach as the name suggests. Rather, the beach is a short drive away, reachable by shuttle bus (every 10 mins), where the hotel has a patch of the beach with loungers and a bar and restaurant which I checked out after the conference finished.
Rooms are a good size and the bathroom facilities good but I did find the air conditioning noisy and a little ineffective on the first day: the room took an age to cool down. There is free wi-fi in the room which is great, but if you don’t have a laptop there is an internet access point where you have to pay.
There are plenty of facilities including shop, hairdresser and bowling, but these are come at a price over and above the all inclusive price as one would expect. The buffet restaurant is good – I didn’t try the a la carte.
Most of the guests at the hotel are German or Dutch so not all of the staff speak English, and most of the announcements for activities were not made in English. Staff are friendly though and will come and chat.
In terms of the location, it is away from the main town of Belek (I think there is a bus otherwise its 20 TL) and half an hour from Antalya (€70 return taxi fare).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Ückum Tepesi district/Belek, Vera Verde Resort stands near a magnificent Pine Forest, 900 meters from the sea. With its modern architecture the hotel is built on an 18000 m2 land with an entrance building housing the front desk and a total of three blocks with 5 storeys. With a total of 315 rooms Vera Verde Resort has 177 Verde Standard rooms, 16 Verde Standard Large rooms, 80 Verde Family Rooms (with two sections separated by a door), 4 Verde Handicapped room and 38 Verde Suite Family room (2 separate rooms). Emerald Restaurant, 3 A La Carte Restaurants (Mediterranean – Ruby – Fish), Sapphire Cafe Bar, Agate Lobby Bar, Coral Pool Bar, Verde Beach Bar, special beach (sand), outdoor swimming pools, children’s pool, Pool with sleds (3 sleds), indoor pool (heated), Hair dresser, Wellness & SPA center, Turkish Bath, Sauna, Steam Room, Fitness Room, Jakuzi, massage, Basketball, Mini Soccer, Tennis, Volleyball (Complete tartan track surface) Amethyst Disco, Pinguin Mini Club, play ground, Internet hotspot, Wireless internet (Wi-Fi – all around the hotel), Bowling, Games arcade, Meeting halls, Shopping area, doctor, nurse, Photography services, Laundry and dry cleaning services, entertainment shows in amphitheatre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Venere, Otel, Tingo, HotelsClick, BookingOdigeoWL and Despegar.com so you can book your Vera Verde Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Febeach Resort And Spa Belek Hotel
- Febeach Hotel Belek
- Febeach Resort Belek
- Vera Verde Resort Belek, Turkey - Antalya Province