This Hotel was so superb in every way. The staff were all friendly and attentive to your every need. The rooms were very modern, superbly equipped, spotless and very large. The beds were large and very comfortable. The numerous pools were fantastic for everyone. The private beach was good with plenty of watersport facilities available at an extra cost. Even though it is an enormous hotel and it was fully booked, there was always space wherever you wanted to sit. Plenty of sunbeds by the pools and on the beach.
The food was unbelieveable. There was so much variety that we sometimes found it difficult to choose. They catered for every diet and the waiting staff were very efficient in the eatng areas, of which there are plenty. In fact, there seemed to be non-stop food available all day and being all inclusive, it really was ALL INCLUSIVE. 24 hour room service was excellent too, good variety and quickly delivered. The entertainment was a very good standard and variety. However, it was wise to be early as guests did tend to reserve seats for others in the theatre which did get a bit overcrowded.
Belek was about a 30 minute walk from the Hotel, which could feel a lot longer in the heat so taxi's and a little tractor-train were available at a small cost. Being close to mainly 5* Hotels, the prices were very inflated, however the sellers were keen to bargain.
We hired a car from the Eurocar representative within the Hotel for 2 days and visited Perge, Aspendos, Duden Waterfalls and Termessos. If you love sightseeing and culture, put these on your "must see" list. Some of the most memorable places to visit and very well preserved archeological sites of interest. Termessos may seem like a trek, but it is truly out of this world. Shopping is considerably cheaper away from the Hotels.
We booked two rooms without see views, which were very quiet. On our second night a family arrived in the next room and spent the night talking to their friends/family who were the other side of us. We did ask them to be quiet around 2am so they went in their rooms and put their TV on loudly. At 5am their children were scraping chairs on the balcony and screaming. We saw reception in the morning to explain our problem and immediately they upgraded the 5 of us to superior swim-up rooms! This was far beyond our expectations but a wonderful way to spend most of our holiday.
We are a very well travelled family that rarely re-visits a Hotel. However, I am definately thinking about re-booking for next year as we had the most relaxing holiday in a luxury Hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Cornelia Diamond Golf Hotel Belek
- Cornelia Diamond Golf Resort And Spa
- Cornelia Diamond Golf Hotel
- Cornelia Diamond Hotel
- Cornelia Diamond Resort All Inclusive
- Cornelia Diamond Golf Resort & Spa Belek, Turkey - Antalya Province
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cornelia Diamond is a 5 Star luxury Golf & Spa Resort based on 200.000 sqm of land. The Hotel has a wide selection of different types and styles of rooms, villas and suites. The resort boasts a 250 sqm private beach and 8 pools including indoor, aquapark and childrens pool and jacuzzis. With a total of 10 restaurants (8 a la carte) the cuisine ranges from traditional Turkish to Far East and has 10 bars. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Cornelia Diamond Golf Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.