As most if the hotels in Turkey and its south part, this hotel has an all inclusive concept, which works well for CIS countries and local market. The hotel is soooo big that we got lost couple of times on the 1st day of our stay. Reaching the pool or the beach is not easy - we joked with my colleagues that we need the shuttle to get there. I managed to spend 2 hours next to the pool (didnt have much time as was on the short business trip), and i had to walk for probably 20 min to just find the towels station.
Overall the hotel is good, comfortable rooms, nice bedding, food is ok (in the bfast-lunch-dinner buffet restaurant). We could not get to any of the hotel restaurants as the booking of the table has to be done ONLY by using the telephone using VO machine, between 7 and 8.30 pm for the next day dinner only. After attempting to do so several times and wasting time clicking all those buttons, i learnt that i cant have anything booked for tomorrow as everything is fully booked. We had no choice but go to the buffet restaurant which looked like market place with crowd, shouting children, queues for food.
3 of 4 of my colleagues had the problem with air-conditioning in the rooms. It was not cooling and stayed at the mark of 25C all the time.
If you are planning to stay in this hotel during your full vacation duration without coming out to the city or for excursions then this hotel is for you, considering you are staying there with family and not less than 1 week. You wont get bored exploring that hotel-city.
It is not for active holiday makers, who like causy small hotels.
Staff at the reception was partially helpfull, if you ask them something they readily help and answer all the questions, but if you come with compain they do not take it calmly and reply with rude manner trying to get rid of you as soon as possible.
If i go for vacation to Antalya side of Turkey i would prefer smaller and easier hotel over Cornelia Diamond. Its is confusing, nothing extremely bad in it but nothing super good either. Thats my personal feeling about it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cornelia Diamond is a 5 Star luxury Golf & Spa Resort based on 200.000 sqm of land. The Hotel has a wide selection of different types and styles of rooms, villas and suites. The resort boasts a 250 sqm private beach and 8 pools including indoor, aquapark and childrens pool and jacuzzis. With a total of 10 restaurants (8 a la carte) the cuisine ranges from traditional Turkish to Far East and has 10 bars. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Cornelia Diamond Golf Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cornelia Diamond Golf Hotel Belek
- Cornelia Diamond Golf Resort And Spa
- Cornelia Diamond Hotel
- Cornelia Diamond Resort All Inclusive
- Cornelia Diamond Golf Resort & Spa Belek, Turkey - Antalya Province