“High prices comes with higher expectations” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #52 of 219 Restaurants in Paranaque
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“High prices comes with higher expectations”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013 via mobile

I used that line as it felt to be the right one with our experience last night. We ordered the chorizo and mushroom appetizer which was nice (350php), blue cheese pasta (250php i think) bbq brisket (almost 500php) and desserts cheesecake and sans rival (around 300php total). Appetizer was nice, bbq brisket was just alright and the pilaf was salty. They were inflexible in adding grilled chicken into the pasta which we were willing to add in case. Desserts were just fine. Waitstaff were hurrying us into the dinner which made the experience worst. There were just 2 tables including uS when we were there!

In short, it was good but not for the price tag it has. Maybe the ingredients used were expensive however they were not executed at its best.

We wont recommend it to our friends and will not go back.

• Visited July 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

Manila
“A very good place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013 via mobile

Casual yet with fine dining appeal. The food is very good and comes in decent portions.

Would definitely recommend this place if you were in the area.

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Manila
“Used to be my favorite restaurant......not anymore”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013

Tito chef was not around to check the food that comes out....I was so disappointed with the chicken masala that didn't taste anything thing of masala at all. It tasted more like a regular sweet brown sauce. The waiter was nice enough to come and bring the dish back to the kitchen to fix it but when it came back it tasted the same. I'm a chef myself so I know what masala should taste like, I lived in Malaysia so I'm quite particular on how it should taste like. Tito chef used to be my favorite restaurant but I think I better move on and look for another one....I admire Tito chef's great ideas but I guess when he is not around the standard goes down. There was not even any service recovery after the disappointment with dish and all.....well I wanted to bring my colleagues from Hong Kong but I guess this is the last time I will be there.....

• Visited June 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
“Didn't get value for my money”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2013

Pesto was not al dente. Surf and turf was chewy despite being medium well. My fingers literally hurt while cutting the lamb. The 300 was okay but nothing special. I've had better steak for the same price, even lower. My daughter seemed to enjoy the carbonara, though. Overall, I don't think I got what I paid for.

• Visited May 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Philippines
“Fine dining and expensive”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2013

Tito Chef in Paranaque is a fine dining restaurant, with a modern and cool design. They serve very delicious Lamb Steak, Pesto Prawn spaghetti, Spinach raclette soufle, steak mushroom pie, calamares. Aside from being palatable, the food presentation is very good as well. With Banoffee, dulce leche, and coffee our total bill for that dinner was around PHP 4,000.00. Kinda an expensive restaurant inside the BF Homes residential neighborhood.

Visited February 2013