“Pleasant surprise!” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 9 hotels in Paranaque
Manila, Philippines
“Pleasant surprise!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2010

I had to book at the Grami hotel - which is 5 minutes away from my house - as I was having my house repainted and needed a low-cost place to stay nearby. I am a local, so I never really paid much attention to the Grami Hotel which I pass by everyday to and from work, until the need arose.

I travel a lot because of my work, so my standards when it comes to accommodation have reached a certain standard. I was prepared to see something shoddy when I checked out Grami and was pleasantly surprised that it wasn't. I booked myself and my best friend one of the newly built rooms on the fifth floor. As the rooms were new, they were pristinely clean, no grime on bathroom tiles. Floors were clean you can walk barefoot comfortably. Service is good too. I had earlier checked the some of the rooms of on the 2nd and 4th floors. Although not new, they are fairly decent.

Big plusses: free wifi at the ground floor, huge flat screen TVs in most rooms, free breakfast, amply stocked ref with refreshments, good airconditioning.

Everyone at the hotel embodies the Filipino hospitality - warm smiles, attentiveness, always willing to help.

Guests are mostly Koreans who make short trips to Manila for golf south of Manila. Note though that this is located in the suburb of Manila, so if you are a tourist who wants to be where the action is, Grami Hotel will not be the place to book.

• Stayed April 2010, traveled with friends
Gramihotel, Manager at DG Grami Hotel, responded to this review, October 4, 2012
Thank you for your review!!

We are happy that you found us in a positive way =)
We are not a Five star hotel but try to serve the guest as Five star hotels do. We are encouraging our employees to be as approachable as possible so that we can hear guests' needs and wants.
We will still try our best to give good service to all of our guests.

Thank you once again.

Pires Kang
Manager

11 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)

Been to DG Grami Hotel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about DG Grami Hotel

Address: Lot1 Block 7 Dr. A Santos Avenue, Paranaque, Luzon, Philippines
Location: Philippines > Luzon > Metro Manila > Paranaque
Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Restaurant Room Service Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #3 of 9 hotels in Paranaque
DG Grami Hotel is located on Sucat road, Paranaque City which is very accessible to the business and shopping district, famous golf courses and tourist spots such as Pagsanjan falls, Tagaytay, Taal Volcano etc, around Metro Manila. We offer comfortable and convenient accommodation facilities at reasonable prices for businessmen and travelers who wish to stay in Metro Manila and enjoy a leisurely weekend. DG Grami Hotel implements management strategies aimed at offering facilities and services which our customers require, such as comfortable relaxing beds, bright smiles and kind services. To satisfy the guests' needs, we will do our best to provide all the comforts of home and a memorable lodging experience for each and every guest. DG Grami Hotel is definitely a home away from home. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda so you can book your DG Grami Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
DG Grami Hotel Metro Manila/Paranaque, Philippines

If you own or manage DG Grami Hotel, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.