luk foo, is the best place to eat...
clean, nice food, friendly staff and among all its worth every penny, not expensive at all.
1) fillet of fish in tausi sauce
2) tofu curry or salat and pepper tofu (for veggie lovers)
3) seafood canton noodles...
4) chicken in black pepper sauce...(wow)
5) yang chow friend rice or white egg rice...
6) siomai and hakaw (my daughter loves the most)
dont forget to order bottomless iced-tea...its so nice to drink
or four season shake (less ice) amazing
If you own or manage Luk Foo, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.