“Thai resto of the metro” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
fhj
“Thai resto of the metro”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2014 via mobile

My family and I tried this restaurant based on good reviews. Good points: food are really great and tasty, must try all the mixed rice :) there is something different on the fried chicken(don't get me wrong it is good, it looks usual but the taste is very good), the pad thai was also great as well as the seafood soup. I suggest you try other thai recipes, instead of sticking to the familiar dish on the menu. it is a little pricey but it is worth it:) the location also is very near to public market, which made it more accessible, the inside is a little small to accommodate the customers, especially if you came in a group larger than 7, then you have to pull on tables to be able to eat together, overall, it is an excellent place to dine and enjoy thai foods in the metro :)

• Visited May 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Cainta
“Good thing not everything is spicy”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2014 via mobile

I was at first hesitant to try this place as people that I know say that most of what they serve is spicy and hot. I was pleasantly surprised that the spices are not overwhelming. The Pad Thai was slightly bland for my taste, Seafood Tom Yum was a winner and will definitely recommend it to anyone who comes here. The Pork Satay at 5 sticks for Php175 is a price too steep for me considering the size of the Satay, good thing it was good. My son, who is a picky eater, loved the Beef Noodle Soup as the noodles were slightly chewy and the soup tasted refreshing because of the Cilantro. Their Thai Milk Tea has the right balance of sweet and bitter taste, it was creamy but not too creamy to the point that you'd get umay. The only dish that none of us enjoyed was the Tempura, there was nothing special about it and the batter was just blah. Will go back for their Tom Yum and Milk Tea.

Visited May 2014
Quezon City, Philippines
“Thai is not my type but Krung Thai made my love it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2014

What brings me to Krung Thai? Of course word of mouth from co-reps in Marikina.

I've tried the Binagoongan Rice with Tapa and Ensaladang Mangga with peanuts on the side, I really love everything. I forgot the soup but it looks like spicy but when you eat it. Oh my!! It's not something taste like sweet and sour. Authentic Thai I must say!

I've tried different Thai restaurant but I don't like it.

Must visit in Marikina!

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Quezon City, Philippines
“Affordalicious”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2014

the food was really great. I have eaten also in some restaurants who serves thai food yet the one in Krung Thai offers authentic and delicious Thai menus that really satisfies one's hunger. Excellente!

• Visited April 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Mandaluyong
“Good & Affordable Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2014

Krung Thai in Marikina serves good and affordable thai food. They are in fact even better than some Overhyped Thai Restaurants. Must Orders here: Tom Yum Soup (they didnt scrimp on the seafood and it is just delicious), bagoong rice, crispy catfish and their Chicken. Servings are generous here. A small tom yum can be shared between 4 people.