“Deliciously good” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Manila, Philippines
“Deliciously good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

Located in Marikina market, one might mistake this restaurant as merely pretending to be Thai. Step in, as we did several years ago, and try their offerings. You will surely return again and again, even if you order the same selections. The owner is a Thai gentleman and is often a quiet presence behind the counter.

The restaurant is clean and service staff are fast and responsive. Servings are adequate. All through the years, I have observed that their quality is consistently good, always delicious. You truly enjoy your meals. Very good value.

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Marikina, Philippines
“The food was so Good!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2012

My family and I went there in my birthday, I thought the food there was not good because of the place where it is located. But when we entered the place my suspicions were wrong because inside was great it has full of lanterns and many decorations. Also the owner was great because my mother knew the owner. Lastly the food was so delicious, especially the tempura (that was my favorite dish) the shrimp were so big and it is not too expensive. I want to eat there again...

• Visited August 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Manila
“any marikeno would know”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2012

if you are a marikeno, then you really know this place! it sits in the heart of the city where everything is accessible..banks, market, drugstore, even cheap shops during the christmas season... i grew up eating in this place and my sisters especially love the bagoong rice... i havent been to thailand but i think they serve a good variety for our everyday food...price is cheap as well compared to other thai restaurants i know of

• Visited March 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Monterey, California
“Delicious!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2012

I was looking for Thai food while I was in Marikina and a friend suggested that I go there. I like the decor of the place, especially the lanterns that are hanging. The owner, Betty, was so gracious and actually sat with us while eating. The food was exceptionally delicious!!! I like the flavor and the proportion. It was just perfect. Will gladly visit again when I return back to the Philippines. Thank you Betty!!!

• Visited June 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
manila
“Great Place. Great Food. Thai Food.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2012

I've had their special Fried Rice mixed with shrimps, onion, and other fresh veggies, perfect with egg, cucumber and calamansi. They serve the best Thai Tea (39) here. Tom Yam (p150) is good for 2 persons. Overflowing with hot spicy goodness and taste of fresh seafoods. Great find right in the center of Marikina. Everyone from Marikina should try this.

• Visited May 2011