“I love this cafe” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Dessert
Manila
“I love this cafe”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2013

I've been drawn to Mary Grace cafe since tasting their cheese rolls. Their shrimp scampi is my absolute fave. I also love their coffee and would stay here to relax after a crazy day at the office. The whole restaurant, including the restroom, is charming and they have the most courteous staff. This is my happy place.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Pretoria, South Africa
“Good food.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2013 via mobile

Nice ambiance. Modern decor. The crew were nice and attentive -- Enzo and Mariel. Though the water glass given to my daughter has a stain.

My daughters were pretty satisfied with their pasta. I was okay with my pork tocino.

The food serving was just right. Plating is pleasing. Over-all experience is okay.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Manila, Philippines
“Sunday brunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013

This little nook has been one of my favorite jaunts for brunch. They have divine pastries, their servers are attentive and warm without being obnoxious and the decor of the place is country chic and quite charming.They also have an area upstairs for kids with plenty of books and toys. Highly recommended!

• 5 of 5 stars Food
Philippines
“Nice to have you here in SM Southmall”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2012

Mary Grace Cafe never fails to delight me every time I visit any of their outlets. Dining at Mary Grace is like visiting a long time friend’s house; they are always very warm, accommodating and friendly. I enjoy their entire dish especially the cakes. Mango Bene is a family favorite.
At the second level, they have play area for children. My nephew enjoyed it big time. I am grateful they opened a store here in SM Southmall, Las Pinas.

• Visited December 2012