“Alabang Hotel” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Crimson Hotel Filinvest City, Manila

You added Crimson Hotel Filinvest City, Manila to your Saves list
Crimson Hotel Filinvest City, Manila
4.5 of 5 Hotel   |   2609 Civic Drive. Entrata Urban Complex | Filinvest City, Alabang, Muntinlupa, Luzon 1781, Philippines   |
Ranked #1 of 8 Hotels in Muntinlupa
Muntinlupa, Philippines
“Alabang Hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2013

- top of the line hotel in Alabang area
- staff was accommodating and very well oriented
- location was very convenient and accessible
- near popular hang outs in Alabang
- pool is awesome!
- food is great, buffet selection was very good!
- room is spectacular, equipped with all you can think of in a room
- bathroom was superb!, bidet was convenient and useful

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (62)
Singapore, Singapore
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2013

Was checked-in for 2 weeks stay in this new hotel on October 2013, from the hotel lobby at 8th floor you can feel the difference as the scent of newly opened hotel is refreshing. The front desk staffs are helpful and I was greeted by one of the managers (Ms Cindy) ...thanks for the complimentary access to executive lounge and free-upgrade. Upon reaching the 18th floor for my executive room , I really had compared it to some old - hotels that I had stayed before, the nice scent is just different and refreshing. The room is cozy and clean with enough stuffs in the bathroom, flat iron, kettle , tv and small fridge are available. Nice bed, power outlets and lightings. I like the presence of bidet which is lacking in some hotels in Alabang.It would be nice if they can put a weighing scale though to observe my weight during the trip :) ... The cafeteria 8 breakfast is very good and the buffet selections at dinner is excellent. Nice and smiling staffs too (Joan and Roselle with the supervisor Christine) if I remember the names right. ...visit the pool with deck bar and gym, it's cozy! Executive Lounge is comparable with airport lounge with its quiet and all day refreshment. Tip, request for a room in front of pool/deck bar and you can view the nice sunrise and view of Laguna lake (had nice Picts of sunrise that I took from the room). Note also , the wind is great at the deck bar.

Room Tip: Choose the room in front of pool , it's nice.Corner rooms is cozy.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Manila, Philippines
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013

We stayed at Crimson Hotel because the location was very convenient (so very near Festival Mall). Considering that we have no time to go on vacation out-of-town, we decided to have a staycation at Crimson.

Months earlier, we had a dinner buffet at Cafe 8, and I was very impressed with the lobby (you will passed by it to reach the restaurant). Comfortable ambiance, numerous chairs and couches. I decided then that I have to experience of staying at least overnight at Crimson.

The room was cozy enough, even spacious enough for my 3yo son to play around. Food is also okay, nothing to rave about, but nothing to rant about, either.

The pool area is very enticing. Whether day or night, it is easily one of the spots that we can easily hang out, lots of couches and chairs to lounge ourselves with and relax.

Customer service can still improve, though. Overall, I think the chances of going back to Crimson for another stay is very likely.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Singapore
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2013

I stayed at Crimson Filinvest for my short business trip in Manila. I am a nursing mom and so I requested for some help (i.e., freeze the milk, use of microwave for sterilization) upon booking. I received prompt reply that my requests will be accommodated. When I checked in, I was informed that I got a free upgrade to suite so that they can provide for my needs. I was also given all the privileges of staying in a suite! Further, the hotel staff are all friendly and professional. Filipino hospitality at its best.

Room Tip: High floor room offers a spectacular view especially at night!
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013

My partner and I stayed here for four nights and whilst overall it was quite good, there are some points that detracted from our stay.

The good:
- staff are extremely attentive and always greeted you with a smile
- pool is fantastic with a great vibe, playing upbeat music and a bar specially located within a couple metres of the pool
- food was quite good, although not in the same league as the more up market hotels

The bad:
- far away from metro Manila. It'll take almost an hour (depending on traffic) to get into the main area of town. Cabs will also be relatively expensive because they expect you to pay their tolls into town AND back. We couldn't get any taxi to agree to use their meter from Alabang into metro Manila.
- the in-room dining menu is quite limited

There were also a couple of incidents specific to our stay that were frustrating, including:
- a stuff up with our massages (included in our package), and zero understanding from the front desk
- the front desk/driver service area not telling our driver who was taking us to the airport that we had already paid tolls in our bill who was put out by thinking that he had to pay the tolls out of his own pocket. We reassured him we'd paid by showing him our bill as evidence and who put it through on the front desk, but this could have been looked after with some simple communication by the hotel
- the longest checkout I've ever experienced because of some initial error with the check-in and the front desk needing to negotiate with the driver services how much we would need to pay for the driver we had that day. The whole saga took 20-30mins. We were lucky that we had left ourselves plenty of time to get to the airport!

Stayed October 2013
Townsville, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2013

We stumbled across this motel when selecting a 'secret' package from a website. Initially we were a little disappointed at the location, but after some looking around there's some great places to eat and see. The local shopping malls are pretty average, but the new restaurant precinct is amazing, with free shuttle from the motel.
I think Filinvest/ Alabang will be a go-to suburb in the next couple of years, especially for those wanting to escape the grittier areas of the city.
Service (Like most everywhere in Ph) was amazing. Buffet for breakfast was far better than average. Price reasonable. Rooms extremely comfortable.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Manila, Philippines
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2013

The beds are nice and comfortable. The buffet is great, with a nice array of choices. But the rooms are small. Location is accessible to the Alabang business district and Festival Mall. But quite a distance from the central business districts of Makati and Ortigas.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Been to Crimson Hotel Filinvest City, Manila? Share your experiences!