I stayed with my husband and 4 yr old son for two nights over the Holy Week, and we were happy that Bellevue made our staycation fun for the second time around (we did this last year too!). The room, although in the older wing, was above par. The toiletries were more than enough, the bathroom was clean, and they bed and pillows were very comfortable. The staff was very courteous and attentive, as always. Breakfast buffet was great! Although on our second morning, Cafe D'Asie was packed, and it took awhile to get out coffee/water/extra teaspoon. They should considering adding staff on heavy days. We left my son's baby bottle in the ref, and we just swung around a couple of days later to pick it up (it was cleaned and dried by the time we got it). Holy Week staycation at the Bellevue will continue being a family tradition!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of a thriving business and commercial enclave in the south of Metro Manila, particularly Alabang, Muntinlupa City,The Bellevue Manila is 20 minutes away from international and domestics airports via the expressway and 20 minutes away from the Makati Central Business District via Skyway. It offers convenient access to key business areas, shopping malls, restaurant and bars, various golf and country clubs, theme parks, dive spots, hot springs and beach resorts. The hotel has 2 wings that house 456 well-appointed guestrooms and suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Despegar.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Bellevue Manila reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Bellevue Manila Hotel Muntinlupa
- Bellevue Hotel Manila
- The Bellevue Hotel Manila
- The Bellevue Manila Metro Manila, Philippines - Muntinlupa