“Don't waste your time” 2 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Old Bar, Australia
“Don't waste your time”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2013

The food quality is very poor and not tasty at all. Had Spring Rolls for an entree..yukkie poo yukkie they even came with some type of relish and not a sweet and sour sauce or namjin etc.
Poor portions (very small) we had a prawn dish it had 4 small prawns not even fresh. I had a Pepper steak tough as shoe leather. We returned back to our resort and partook of a meal..lol
We didn't even look at the dessert menu we got out asap...lol

• Visited December 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

Adelaide, Australia
“Dinner Disaster”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2013

When we sat down in this restaurant there were eight guests sitting at other tables. We ordered drinks then meals. The drinks were gone - the meals had not arrived so we ordered another round. After one whole hour I asked the waitress what had happened to our meals. She looked very upset and kept saying "sorry, sorry." She did not return so after five minutes I called her back to our table to ask once again what was happening. The poor girl looked terrified and said that I should ask for myself. I could barely believe it so I decided to do just that. When asking at the kitchen what had happened I was told that our meals would be ready in about five minutes. After consultation with my husband we decided to pay for the drinks and leave. Guests at another table, who were staying at our resort, called me over to ask what was wrong. After explaining the problem they told me that they had also waited for over an hour for their meals. I could understand the wait if the restaurant was full but, in this case, the kitchen had no excuse and by the reaction of the waitress this must be a regular occurrence.

Visited August 2013
Valby, Denmark
“Horrible”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2013

Nothing more then e worse experience ever.
Got hustlet in, with the "happy hour" 1/2price for beer.
Ordered a couple of large bintangs. ONE glas with some slime on the glas, noticed it while i was trying to dring it, called the waitress, she coulndt se or understand what happend, but took my glas came back with new glas, and no bintang.
A hotdog for lunch, its good al other places, this one was something that i would give the dogs here.

• Visited April 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
“Pleasantly Surprised”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2013

Walking down the street looking for a place to have a cold Bintang after a big day my wife and I were greeted with warm smiles as we walked past. We decided to have a quiet beer and think about which restaurant we would have our dinner, namely the "popular" ones we had read about. After a couple of Beers it started to rain so we thought we would stay put and have dinner.....a very very wise move as the food was superb Ayam Bututu delicious, Fried Prawns with garlic butter to die for and the so called plain fried rice was a treat. The menu is extensive with a great variety of pasta, pizza, seafood, asian, and of course traditional Balinese and fresh seafood. In summary......six beers, two meals and fried rice for $25 ...and free transport back to our hotel.....hellllllllloooooooooo!!!!!!!

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Cambridge
“Great Food, lovely Setting”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2012

Really good quality food, and the deco was perfect for romantic dinner.

They did a free pick up service from our hotel

• Visited September 2012