Stayed for 2 nights. Room was very basic with poor lighting, only 1 bedside table, inadequate mosquito net, paint peeling from the damp walls, revolting shower curtain hanging off the rail and cracked tiles in the bathroom and entrance. Skipped the breakfast as it was very unappealing and ate elsewhere. Pool old but clean, staff ok but nothing great considering other places we have stayed this trip. The management need to spend some
Money on this fading beauty.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Natia is centrally and conveniently located in the heart, on the main street as well as on the seaside of Candidasa. It is an ideal and a private place to spend stress-free vacations in the lap of nature. It can be reached approximately 60 minute drive from Ngurah Rai - International airport. The hotel is within walking distance to shops, restaurants and cafes. It also gives an easy access to the charming historical and oldest traditional village of Tenganan, Padang Bay Harbour, Tulamben (diving beach), Goa Lawah (bat cave), Besakih (mother temple) etc. Offering quality accommodations and excellent amenities makes this hotel a comfortable base to relax in Bali. Situated away from the bustling lifestyle of the cities, you will find this hotel a soothing ambiance along with its facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Natia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Natia Hotel Candidasa
- The Natia Bali/Candi Dasa