Sorry to say, this is a belated review, but even sorrier to say I'm still not at Bayshore.
Having spent 8 days in Nusa Dua and 2 days in Ubud, we were looking forward to our stay based on all the good reviews it had received. Its fair to say even the reviews didn't do BV justice.
If anyone is thinking about building their own infinity pool, then they should view BV's pool at the earliest opportunity because that's our idea of what an infinity pool should look like. There's no doubt that Brad is doing his best to create a beach again and it's a good bet he'll be successful because BV is his baby and without doubt it's the bonniest in Bali.
As a host Brad is the King, nothing is too much trouble and you'd be silly not to ask.
Excellent recommendations whether it be a restaurant or places to see, backed up by excellent and hard working staff will only add to your enjoyment.
The bungalows are very roomy with a modern feel, brilliant outdoor shower, spotlessly clean and in keeping with a style that makes you want to stay.
I can understand why some people thought the location was a bit out of the way, but really its just that candi is a bit out of the way and it suited our needs perfectly.
I laughed when our taxi arrived and our driver said 'its looks like its work in progress' referring to some more building work which was taking place, took in a deep breath and thought 'Oh no!'. Don't worry the work will be completed by December and the builders are the quietest, I never heard them. The rolling breakers made more noise, what a sound to wake upto.
And Mr D, If you want to be friends do as he does, if he tries to bite you, bite him back. Once you've won him over you'll have a friend for life.
If we ever return to Bali, it will be back to Ubud and BV.
- Also Known As:
- Bayshore Villas Candi Dasa Hotel Candidasa
- Bayshore Villas Candi Dasa Hotel
- Bayshore Villas Candi Dasa Bali
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Have your best holiday ever in our beautiful boutique villas in Candi Dasa on the Island of Gods. Bayshore’s beachfront Villas, featuring a mix of modern architecture and traditional Charm, which will give you a stylish setting for your perfect holiday. On our property you’ll find eight world class villas and two private houses, all of them offering a stunning view of the sea which are absolute waterfront with a choice of two pools, spa,fitness centre and our own private beach with a cooling breeze.Enjoy our paradise which is set on over one hectare of tropical gardens with professional staff.The Terrace restaurant offers amazing food created by our award winning chef.We look forward to your arrival. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Bayshore Villas Candi Dasa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.