We booked the 3 bedroom panorama villa for 3 nights in July, and it was indeed panoramic. The views were amazing. The facilities and location of the complex was great, Easy walk into C.D centre. The villa appointments were a little lacking, as in.... the villa sleeps 6 so I would guess, 6 glasses, 6 coffee cups, but that wasn't the case. but we just asked and all was sorted no problem at all. Just to let all know the villa steps were very steep.
We had dinner in the restaurant each night, and each night it failed to disappoint. The rajistafel meal was absolutely devine, and great value for money. They are doing such a lovely job of looking after their guests that am sure the reviews will continue to be A1. Thanks for a lovely stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Have your best holiday ever in our beautiful boutique villas in Candi Dasa on the Island of Gods. Bayshore's beachfront Villas, featuring a mix of modern architecture and traditional Charm, which will give you a stylish setting for your perfect holiday. On our property you'll find eight world class villas and two private houses,Two storey apartments that can accommodate up to 8 adults all of them offering a stunning view of the sea which are absolute waterfront with a choice of two pools, spa,gift shop and our own private beach with a cooling breeze.Enjoy our paradise which is set on over one hectare of tropical gardens with professional staff.The Terrace restaurant offers amazing food created by our award winning chef.We look forward to your arrival. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com and Despegar.com so you can book your Bayshore Villas Candi Dasa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bayshore Villas Candi Dasa Hotel Candidasa
- Bayshore Villas Candi Dasa Bali/Candidasa