“Great Place to let your hair down !” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Heritage Village Club Goa

You added Heritage Village Club Goa to your Saves list
Heritage Village Club Goa
4.0 of 5 Resort (All-Inclusive)   |   Arossim Beach, Cansaulim 403712, India   |
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Cansaulim
New Delhi, India
“Great Place to let your hair down !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2013

Been there twice and had a wonderful time ! The all inclusive package is a good deal where everything gets taken care of.. The sea food is awesome and so are the entertainment evenings..

Will visit again for sure !
.....................................

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Guitry_Velho, General Manager at Heritage Village Club Goa, responded to this review, November 20, 2013

Warm greetings from all of us in Goa!!!

We thank you for choosing to stay with us at The Heritage Village Club on your recent vacation to Goa and also for taking the time out to share your experience on tripadvisor.

I am delighted to know that you enjoyed your time yet again with us and found our all inclusive concept a good value for money.

We thank you for your appreciative comments on our facilities, services and food and we all look forward to having more opportunities to having you stay with us again.

The Heritage Village Club - Goa

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (221)
  • Polish first
India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2013

Wonderful is the word !! Just about everything at this hotel was fabulous. Didn't need to step out of the property for the 3 days I was there with family.

Check-in was quick and rooms super clean. The pool is the center piece of the hotel and therefore the next best place to the room are the pool loungers. The All inclusive concept was perfect with all meals and drinks on the house. There was really no need ever to tell the staff about the room numbers as there was no need for incremental billing.

The staff at the restaurant was very receptive to the needs and were themselves asking about the beverage needs without us asking for them. Overall wonderful spread of the buffet with good mix of Veg-Non veg although I felt that the live cooking counter was more repetitive with mostly servicing croquettes of one variety or another. I would have thought a live fish counter would have been nice.

The Taxis are extremely expensive in Goa and staying in South Goa doesn't help the cause. Just wandered out of the hotel once to go to one of the beaches.

On the subject the beach close to the hotel was pretty quite and clean. Didn't seem like a commercial beach when we went and therefore loved it. The entertainment programs at the hotel was pretty good the one man band was very good and sang really well. The Magic show was also very good.

Overall a wonderful experience at the hotel and I am certainly going back there every time I am in Goa.

Highly recommended for all.

Fixes: Please light up the shower area.

Warm greetings from all of us in Goa!!

It was a pleasure to have you stay with us during your recent vacation to Goa.

Thank you very much for sharing your compliments on our service , product, accomodation , facilities and the all inclusive package on tripadvisor.

We are delighted to know that you found our services to a very high standard. My team and I deem it a privilage to have served you and we are all very happy to read such a delightful reveiw from you.

Every guest is truly special to us and It is our endeavour to ensure that they have memorable experiences to take back with them.

Your compliment will surely go a long way in in motivating us to keep doing our best and keep raising our levels of service.

We thank you once again for the recomendation and look forward to having more opportunities to serve you on your future holidays to Goa.

The Heritage Village club - Goa
Pune, Maharashtra, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2013

We stayed at Heritage village ( second time in 2 years) and are very happy with the experience. We stayed from3rd Nov to 5th Nov 2013. The Hotel has lot of value in the package it offers including break fast, lunch, dinner, snacks, free access to Bar etc etc. The staff is friendly and warm and takes personal care at all times. They even suggest lower cost effective travel options for sight seeing etc .Special mention for Sophia .The best is the Hotels efforts to go extra length or that extra mile to make guests happy and comfortable. We will again visit this next year. Proximity to the pristine silent and quiet beach is another plus

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Guitry_Velho, General Manager at Heritage Village Club Goa, responded to this review, December 2, 2013

Warm greetings from all of us in Goa!!

It was a pleasure to have you stay with us at The Heritage Village Club during your recent vacation to Goa. Thank you for giving us the opportunity and we also thank you for sharing such a lovely review on tripadvisor.

Your positive observations with regards to our services, food, facilities and our product is very inspirational to all of us.

We are very grateful to you for recognising our team members for their efforts. it is our constant endeavour to make our guests feel special in every aspect and provide them with the highest quality of service.

It is appreciation and acknowledgement such as yours that keeps us motivated and helps us in delivering our best.

We thank you for the recommendation and look forward to having more opportunities to be of service to you on your future visits to Goa.

Thane
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2013

This was my first experience at this Hotel with there all inclusive package. We were booked through Kabra Travels Mumbai for Conference and leisure for 42 people. The food was excellent the staff was courteous specially. The location was beautiful, i will recommend this experience to one and all.

Room Tip: If you want a view of the Swimming pool go for the designer rooms, Club rooms are on the outer circl...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Warm greetings from all of us in Goa!!!

We thank you for choosing to stay with us on your recent holiday and also for sharing your experience on tripadvisor.

Your positive observations with regards to our product, services , location , food and facilities is indeed inspirational to all of us.

Our team were delighted to know that their efforts were so well appreciated.

My team and I look forward to your return and hope to be your preffered resort whenver you travel to Goa.

Bangalore, Karnataka, India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2013

Was my 2nd visit to this hotel , the 1st being several years back around when it was launched by Sita Travels . Must say they have quite maintained standards and the property over the years . Value for money is hard to beat !!! Clifton and Swiston made all formalities a breeze.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Guitry_Velho, General Manager at Heritage Village Club Goa, responded to this review, November 11, 2013

Warm greetings from all of us in Goa!!!

It was a pleasure to have you stay with us at The Heritage Village Club on your recent vacation to Goa and we also appreciate you sparing time and posting a review on tripadvisor.

We are delighted to note that our services, cuisine, and facilities were to your satisfaction.

The team at the resort also joins me in thanking you for your gracious comments.

Your compliments will certainly motivate us to continue to deliver warm and friendly holiday experiences.

I thank you for the recomendation and look forward to having more opportunities to serve you on your future visits to Goa.

Bournemouth, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2013

This is certainly a 5 star experience from when you arrive to your final wave goodbye. Everything has been thought through to make your stay just that bit special. Indian welcome, with fruit cocktails. Clean and good sized rooms with complimentary snacks and drinks. Beautifully maintained pool and gardens. Huge choice of Indian and Western good at buffet meal times.

Room Tip: Poolside room with nice sunny aspect
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Guitry_Velho, General Manager at Heritage Village Club Goa, responded to this review, November 8, 2013

Warm greetings from all of us in Goa!!

We thank you for choosing to stay with us at The Heritage Village Club on your recent holiday to Goa and also for sharing such a lovely reveiw on Tripadvisor.

Your Positive observations with regards to the product, services , accomodation , gardens , food and facilities is very inspirational to all of us.

We thank you once again for the recomendation and my team and I look forward to your return and hope to be your preffered resort whenever you travel to Goa.

Hinckley, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013

Arrived at the hotel on 18.03.2013 for a 2 week stay, we were greeted with the usual refreshing drinks. After 30 minutes checking in we were shown to our room, this could have been quicker but we decided to relax in the reception area and let everyone else go first.
I had paid the extra and upgraded to a superior room (over £200) with garden view only to be shown to a room overlooking the pool less then 20m from the stage that we knew to be used at night. I managed to get back to reception to speak to the rep to be told that the hotel did not have any of these rooms and never has. I then paid an extra £200 to be upgraded to a club room that overlooked the garden. I am a very light sleeper and need a room to be quiet. This not a criticism of the hotel as it was not their fault that Thomson had sold me a fictional room. Thomson has refused to refund my money as I could not prove the booking had said garden view even though I would not have booked this hotel without this option.
Now for the review of this wonderful hotel as I have got my complaint out of the way.
The club rooms are very reasonably sized and are located behind the main block away from the noise of the stage. There is a fridge in the room (not an option in the other rooms) and is filled regularly. We were on the first floor and had a good size balcony, the rooms on the ground floor have a patio area that leads straight into the garden area.
The food and service in the main restaurant were truly amazing and worthy of a 5* hotel. There were options for people who don’t like curry and there were some but why go to India if you don’t like curry and then complain about the food. Over the whole 2 weeks neither of us suffered any stomach problems. I don’t normally go for vegetarian food but some of the vegetable curries were the best I have eaten. We ate at the a la carte restaurant twice which is situated outside the hotel and took the option to eat at the tables under gazebo’s and again the food was marvellous, the molten chocolate pudding is something I still dream about.
It was Jodie’s birthday while we at the hotel so I went to reception to see if they could arrange some flowers as it never hurts to earn some brownie points. I was told that these would be free and supplied as a present from the hotel. On the day the lovely lady from customer services actually came out to the pool to wish Jodie a happy birthday. The flowers were duly delivered to the room along with a card signed by some of the staff and a birthday cake as well. This was such a nice touch that I confessed they were from the hotel and gave up my free brownie points.
There is a barber/masseur that will give you a shave or a neck/shoulder massage in the garden by the pool, he is so cheap that not once did I plug my shaver in all holiday. The animation team were great without being in your face even coming round during the day with a cold water spray for your feet to help you cool down.
The pool is warm, clean and of a good size even I went in and I never go in the pool. The grounds around the pool are beautiful and the gardeners are extremely proud of the work they do. The beach is 300m away and is reached by road followed by a path and a small footbridge, the rep said the beach is over 20 miles long and I have no reason to doubt him as it is absolutely massive.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Guitry_Velho, General Manager at Heritage Village Club Goa, responded to this review, March 31, 2014
Dear Guest,

It was a pleasure having you stay at The Heritage Village and we appreciate you sparing time and posting a lovely review on Tripadvisor.

We are delighted to know that our Sevices , Cuisine and facilities were to your satisfaction.

The team at the resort joins me in thanking you for your gracious comments.

Your compliments will go a long way to motivate all of us to continually aspire to acheive the expectations that our guests have of us.

I thank you for the recommendation and look forward to having more opportunities to be of service to you.

The Heritage Village Club - Goa

Been to Heritage Village Club Goa? Share your experiences!