“Cud not wait to visit” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Heritage Village Club Goa

Save Saved
You added Heritage Village Club Goa to your Saves list
Heritage Village Club Goa
4.0 of 5 Resort (All-Inclusive)   |   Arossim Beach, Cansaulim 403712, India   |
Ranked #1 of 3 hotels in Cansaulim
Mumbai (Bombay), India
“Cud not wait to visit”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

hi, most of the reviews are made after the stay...I would like to write about my 1st hand experience going through the reservation. I have to mention about Ms.Deepthi Shetty of Mumbai office in reservation desk of Heritage village goa.I would like to place my appreciation of her courteousness & professional behavior in booking my holiday at the resort. And with this experience ,my expectation of Heritage village club ,goa has gone up. could not wait to visit & enjoy the warmth of hotel staff.

Room Tip: will post after my stay
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Guitry_Velho, General Manager at Heritage Village Club Goa, responded to this review, March 23, 2013
Dear Mr. Hareef,

Warm greetings from all of us in Goa!!

Thank you for writing in on tripadvisor. We are happy to hear of your good experiience with our team in booking your holiday and we are thankful to you for your appreciation of my colleague Ms. Dipthi Shetty in our regional sales office. It would be my pleasure to convey your lovely comments to her.

My team and I look forward to welcoming you to The Heritage Village Club very shortly.

690 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (193)
  • Polish first
Guildford, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

We have been to the Heritage 3 times now over the last 6 years. This is such a friendly hotel all the staff are very helpfull and happy to be there,
It is clean and well kept, the rooms are nice and most have a good view.
The food is good and fairly varied. They also put themselves out to put on entertainment EVERY night. Everyone works tirelesly to make sure you have a great holiday.
Well done The Heritage Village Club.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Diane,

Warm greetings from The Heritage Village Club Goa!!

We thank you for sharing your experience at The Heritage Village Club on tripadvisor.

Your positive observations with regards to our product, services , cuisine and accomodation is very inspirational for all of us.

Our team were delighted to note that their efforts were so well appreciated.

My team and I look forward to your return and hope to be your preferred resort whenver you travel to Goa.

Unityville, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

Wow Wow!! that’s tells you everything. We had visited this excellent hotel in February for 2 weeks and just wanted to say a massive thank you to all the staff and the management for an excellent holiday.

We upgrade to grand premium package which did what it said. We were treated to some great premium beverages, exotic sea food, all of this in our all inclusive premium package. Our room no. 516 was a beautiful room overlooking a well kept garden. We visited the mango restaurant which we really enjoyed. The chef arranged beautiful “Lobster Thermidor” for us.

I highly recommend this hotel and the grand premium package where there are some fantastic value add on’s and I have already booked my holiday to this hotel in March next year.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Guitry_Velho, General Manager at Heritage Village Club Goa, responded to this review, March 21, 2013
Dear Guest,

Very warm greetings from all of us in Goa!!

It was truly a pleasure to have you stay with us at The Heritage Village Club during your recent vacation to Goa.

Thank you very much for your gracious comments on tripadvisor. Your detailed review is highly appreciated by all of us at the resort.

It was an absolute pleasure to have been of service to you.

I am very delighted to know that you found our services to your utmost satisfaction. It is my team's and my utmost focus to serve our esteemed guests with a warm and personalised level of service.

We are grateful for your appreciation of our team members, our services, cuisine and facilities. such wonderful feedback from discerning guests such as you encourages all of us to give it our best.

We look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back very soon to Goa and to The Heritage Village Club.

Cheshire
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

We visited the Heritage Village in Nov/Dec. last year and have already booked for our next visit this coming November. The hotel is small compared to many we have visited, peaceful, immaculately maintained with some of the most friendly staff we have ever encountered.
The hotel is not directly on the beach, but the swimming pool is a perfect size, with more than adequate sun loungers, an excellent swim-up bar, and a snack bar serving freshly made snacks, with many authentic Indian options.
The beach is just a short walk down a quiet pathway, and stepping over the small bridge reveals miles of glorious , almost deserted sand lapped by a wonderfully calm sea. There is a single sea-food shack, run by a lovely guy, Anthony, who whips up the most delicious king prawn platter I have ever eaten, and a gorgeous banana milk shake- perked up by a generous helping of rum!! One brilliant service from the hotel is the beach towel service. When leaving the hotel gardens via the small security gate guests can sign out the towels provided, and even request a beach mattress, which then simply have to be signed back in when you return- a service I have never encountered before.
The dining room at the hotel is compact, but well staffed, with beautifully prepared food, with plenty of choice, even for those who dont eat a lot of hot or spicy food, like myself- one day good old Shepherds Pie was an option!! Also, at most- if not all meal times a chef was available to chat to, regarding personal likes and dislikes etc.
On arrival we did find that our room was quite small, and at the front of the hotel, so we expected to have a minor problem with noise from the road below, where there was a 24 our taxi rank. This problem just didn't arise- the hotel is in a very quiet location with virtually no passing traffic, and though there were taxi drivers sat by the taxi rank late into the night we didn't hear a sound from them!!
I really cant praise this little piece of heaven enough, and cant wait for our next visit in November, and I think it may well become a regular haunt for us.

Congratulations to everybody at the Heritage Village.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Guitry_Velho, General Manager at Heritage Village Club Goa, responded to this review, March 22, 2013
Dear Guest,

Very warm greetings from all of us in Goa!!!

It was truly a pleasure to have you with us at The Heritage Village Club on your recent vacation to Goa.

Thank you so very much for your gracious comments on tripadvisor. Your detailled reveiw is highly appreciated by all of us at the resort.

It was an ablolute pleasure and privilage to have been of service to you.

I am very delighted to know that you found our services to your utmost satisfaction and It is my teams and my utmost focus to provide our esteemed guests with a warm and personalised level of service.

We are grateful of your appreciation of our team members , our services, cuisine and our facilities. Such wonderful feedback from discerning guests such as you will certainly motivate and inspire me and mine team to work harder.

Once again , I thank you for your time and look forward to welcoming you back very soon to Goa and to The Heritage Village Club.

York England UK
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2013

Heritage Village Club, Goa: Nice welcome from the door staff until we reached Reception. After my cheery Hello, the miserable man behind the desk demanded passports. Three times! No need. Small well run all-inclusive hotel. Very good food on offer. The rooms are small and basic but clean.

Room Tip: Our room was on the ground floor my brother was above us better view and felt more secure.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
Guitry_Velho, General Manager at Heritage Village Club Goa, responded to this review, March 19, 2013

Warm greetings from all of us in Goa!!

Thank you for choosing The Heritage Village Club as your hotel during your recent vacation to Goa and also for sparing your valuable time and posting a review on tripadvisor.

We are happy to know that you found the hotel well run and the all inclusive concept was to your liking. We are also happy to have your positive feedback on the food.

My sincere apologies for the incident that occured with one of my colleagues at the front desk. Please treat as a one off abberation that would not be repeated again.

Once again, Thank you for writing in and we look forward to welcoming you back to Goa and to The Heritage Village Club.

2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2013

Our holiday was spoilt by the constant inefficiencies of staff not knowing what was and wasn't included in the upgrade package which cost an extra £1300.
Although we asked several times to speak to the manager he was never available. Our first room was dirty and had black mould all over the bathroom wall. We changed after the second night to a cleaner room , only to find that the toilet didn't flush and the shower was broken. The hotel is in a beautiful setting on one of the best beaches we've seen. The gardens are immaculate ( pity they couldn't take those standards to inside )
The food was plentiful and varied, although lacked imagination over the fresh fruit. The staff tried hard and were all lovely, it wasn't their fault that management did not train them to understand who should have what.
Loved the people, loved the country , just feel very ripped off by the mis selling of a package that wasn't ever available to us.

• Stayed February 2013

Warm greetings from all of us in Goa!!

At the outset, I would like to thank you for choosing to stay with us at The Heritage Village Club during your recent vacation to Goa.

I also thank for your candid review on tip advisor. Please accept my sincere apologies for the discreaancies caused in your accomodation and in the upgraded package that you had booked with us.

We have launched the Premium all inclusive package with numerious value inclusions such as exotic seafood , listed premium international spirits, stocked mini bar replinished everyday, champaigne , massage and a lot more. Your feedback back on our services gives us a perpective and would enable us to work on our shortcomings.

Thank you for the positive comments on the food, garden and the team spirit. I regret not being available to meet you as i had travelled for over a week to Mumbai. I do hope you can write in to me seperately at (guitry@selecthotels.in) so i clarify more clearly your package inclusions to your satisfaction. Sometimes it does happen that there is a lack of information and communication at the booking stage iteself.

Once again, I thank you for staying with us and i do hope that you would give us another opportunity to serve you on your next visit to Goa.

Halifax, England, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2013

aftr having a brill time we tryed booking for 3/4weeks in feb 2014 for our birthdays ,well not a chance .it doesnt say its full or thay are closed doesnt even give u alt dates very disapointed.the hotel was fantastic the rooms couldnt ask for better and the staff was very very good food well we was spoilt for choise .at the time of this we are trying to book again sadly with difficulty

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Guitry_Velho, General Manager at Heritage Village Club Goa, responded to this review, March 11, 2013

Warm greetings from all of us in Goa!!

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at The Heritage Village on your recent vacation to Goa, and also for taking the time to write on tripadvisor.

My team and I are delighted to know that you had an enjoyable stay with us and found the service and facilities at the resort to your satisfaction.

Please write to me at guitry@selecthotels.in and i would be really happy to assist you in booking your holiday in Goa and with us though the proper channels.

look forward to hearing from you and also having more opportunities of serving you on your future visits to Goa

The Heritage Village Club - Goa

Been to Heritage Village Club Goa? Share your experiences!