A first class hotel with great food and excellent service. The start of our stay they accomodated us with a room to use until our pool side room was ready. The facility was excellent, well maintained, and wonderfully laid out. The pictures on their website is just a part of the beauty you will find in the hotel. This is a great hotel for couples, business, or families with all ages. Plenty of activities for all kids from ages 2 and up. Excellent childrens facility that will entertain toddlers to preteens from 10am to 6pm. 5 restaurants on the resort, one better than the other. We had a package deal that gave us credit for meals. I highly recommend that or the fixed buffet package. Food was so good that we never left hotel for meals. Their room service is just as good as sitting in restaurant. The beach is spectaclar with clean white sand and blue green color water. Even better is their infinity pool, claimed to be the largest in India. Best for toddlers and non swimmers as knee high water claims a good portion of the pool. Having stayed at many luxury resorts I will rank the Park Hyatt Goa in the top of it's class. Resort had enough to do we did not leave except for one day during our 7 day vacation.
In respects to Goa, if you are better with less crowd, go between April 15th and May end. It may be hotter, but less crowded. The deals for hotels, etc matches the crowd.
- Also Known As:
- Park Hyatt Goa Hotel Cansaulim
- Park Hyatt Goa Resort
- Park Hyatt Goa Hotel
- Park Hyatt Goa
- Hyatt Cansaulim
- Cansaulim Hyatt
- Park Hyatt Goa Resort And Spa India
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Park Hyatt Goa Resort and Spa is an award-winning hotel nestled along the pristine Arossim Beach and 15 minutes from Dabolim Airport. Set within 45 acres of landscaped gardens with glimmering waterways and lagoons, the resort combines elegance with distinctive regional character, perfectly reflecting the vivacious heritage of Goa. With its dramatic architecture, Park Hyatt Goa Resort and Spa was conceptualised as a charming Indo-Portuguese village housing 250 Pousada-style guestrooms and suites, each offering a surreal spa-inspired bathing experience. Park Hyatt Goa Resort and Spa showcases a selection of exquisite restaurants and superlative culinary experiences, including a signature fine-dining Goan restaurant, Casa Sarita, the award-winning Sereno Spa, one of the largest swimming pools in India, picturesque function spaces and a Camp Hyatt for younger guests. Park Hyatt Goa Resort and Spa creates the romance and aura of a luxury boutique hotel while having the amenities and vibrant attractions of a resort. True to the Park Hyatt brand, the resort epitomises understated luxury and gracious service in an intimate sanctuary, offering guests an experience that is distinctively inspiring.Recent accolades include:Conde Nast Traveller India Readers’ Travel Awards 2013 - Favourite Destination Spa (#1, 2012 Favourite Leisure Hotel in India (#1) - Conde Nast Traveller India Readers’ Travel Awards 2012 Favourite Destination Spa (#2) - Conde Nast Traveller India Readers’ Travel Awards 2012 Asia’s Leading Resort (#1) - World Travel Awards 2011 Best Resort Spa (#1) - asiaSpa India Awards ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, Otel, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Park Hyatt Goa Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.