have just come back(relunctantly!) from a week at the hyatt..and cannot praise it enough.
From the minute we arrived we received fantastic service and the staff were very proffesional and couldnt do enough for you.nothing was too much trouble...and the add ed thoughful gestures made the stay even more special.I was bewilderd by the negative comments on the restaurant service.We found it spot on during the whole period.The food was fantastic ,especially the palm seafood restaurant on the edge of the beach over looking the sea.Very romantic!..there are also beach shacks close by with cheap food and drinks and well worth a visit!the pool is just great,and are the whole surroundings.The whole resort is lit up with gentle lighting in the evening,making it a truly wonderful ambiance....carnt wait to go back ,but the next time it will def be for longer!its a must visit place!!!!!you wont be dissapointed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Park Hyatt Goa Resort and Spa is an award-winning hotel nestled along the pristine Arossim Beach and 15 minutes from Dabolim Airport. Set within 45 acres of landscaped gardens with glimmering waterways and lagoons, the resort combines elegance with distinctive regional character, perfectly reflecting the vivacious heritage of Goa. With its dramatic architecture, Park Hyatt Goa Resort and Spa was conceptualised as a charming Indo-Portuguese village housing 250 Pousada-style guestrooms and suites, each offering a surreal spa-inspired bathing experience. Park Hyatt Goa Resort and Spa showcases a selection of exquisite restaurants and superlative culinary experiences, including a signature fine-dining Goan restaurant, Casa Sarita, the award-winning Sereno Spa, one of the largest swimming pools in India, picturesque function spaces and a Camp Hyatt for younger guests. Park Hyatt Goa Resort and Spa creates the romance and aura of a luxury boutique hotel while having the amenities and vibrant attractions of a resort. True to the Park Hyatt brand, the resort epitomises understated luxury and gracious service in an intimate sanctuary, offering guests an experience that is distinctively inspiring.Recent accolades include:Conde Nast Traveller India Readers’ Travel Awards 2013 - Favourite Destination Spa (#1, 2012 Favourite Leisure Hotel in India (#1) - Conde Nast Traveller India Readers’ Travel Awards 2012 Favourite Destination Spa (#2) - Conde Nast Traveller India Readers’ Travel Awards 2012 Asia’s Leading Resort (#1) - World Travel Awards 2011 Best Resort Spa (#1) - asiaSpa India Awards ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Park Hyatt Goa Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Hyatt Goa Hotel Cansaulim
- Hyatt Cansaulim
- Cansaulim Hyatt
- Park Hyatt Goa Resort And Spa India