This was probably our fifth visit to the property and it is still our favourite destination in India for pure rest and relaxation. The combination of spacious room, beautiful beach, nice waves but not overpowering, excellent food and great service make this a perrenial winner. We also like the fact that there are plenty of lounge chairs on the beach and at the pool, so never a need to wake up and run to either to reserve a chair with your towel. The food at the Goan restaurant is outstanding and is some of the best, authentic Goan food we have experienced. Another plus is the fact that the airport is only 20 - 30 minutes away putting this resort a lot closer than most. We are returning again this year. Need I say more? I just wanted to mention some of the staff that made our visit special from the beach, restaurants and reception: Manu, Minto, Fiona, Frency, Merrylin, Alliston, Avision, Vanessa, Sudipta, Tezas and Surab. Thank you to all of you for making our stay excellent from check in to beach to restaurant...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Park Hyatt Goa Resort and Spa is an award-winning hotel nestled along the pristine Arossim Beach and 15 minutes from Dabolim Airport. Set within 45 acres of landscaped gardens with glimmering waterways and lagoons, the resort combines elegance with distinctive regional character, perfectly reflecting the vivacious heritage of Goa. With its dramatic architecture, Park Hyatt Goa Resort and Spa was conceptualised as a charming Indo-Portuguese village housing 250 Pousada-style guestrooms and suites, each offering a surreal spa-inspired bathing experience. Park Hyatt Goa Resort and Spa showcases a selection of exquisite restaurants and superlative culinary experiences, including a signature fine-dining Goan restaurant, Casa Sarita, the award-winning Sereno Spa, one of the largest swimming pools in India, picturesque function spaces and a Camp Hyatt for younger guests. Park Hyatt Goa Resort and Spa creates the romance and aura of a luxury boutique hotel while having the amenities and vibrant attractions of a resort. True to the Park Hyatt brand, the resort epitomises understated luxury and gracious service in an intimate sanctuary, offering guests an experience that is distinctively inspiring.Recent accolades include:Conde Nast Traveller India Readers’ Travel Awards 2013 - Favourite Destination Spa (#1, 2012 Favourite Leisure Hotel in India (#1) - Conde Nast Traveller India Readers’ Travel Awards 2012 Favourite Destination Spa (#2) - Conde Nast Traveller India Readers’ Travel Awards 2012 Asia’s Leading Resort (#1) - World Travel Awards 2011 Best Resort Spa (#1) - asiaSpa India Awards ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Park Hyatt Goa Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Hyatt Goa Hotel Cansaulim
- Hyatt Cansaulim
- Cansaulim Hyatt
- Park Hyatt Goa Resort And Spa India