You have booked a Park Hyatt ?
Do not expect to experience a Park Hyatt at Goa !
It starts with the rooms:
I have booked a Park Deluxe King as pictured at their page to end up in a lower category room overlooking the vehicle access and the tennis court.
Strongly complaint delivered a better room – after 3 and half hours waiting time.
No compensation offered, no excuse !
By the way: I am not a package tourist but an individual traveller and a constant Hyatt guest paying the full price over here !!
It’s the ods and ends of every-day hotel life at the Hyatt Goa which doesn’t match the expectations at all:
Being asked for the drinks at breakfast you may order an orange juice to get a seperate bill later even if your room rate includes bf. Do not book a taxi at the concierge over here: you have no chance to pay the taxi directly because these people add a 30 % extra to a price you better negotiate just outside hotels gate. And they’re not willing to book a taxi you would like to pay instantly.
The list is long: getting to the restaurant half an hour before they’re open will come to nothing but an order at room service using the same kitchen the waiters have told you is closed. Or do not use the beach pavilions, nice places to get away from the beach restaurant’s music program, a 40 seconds loop you’ll ’ be botherd with the whole day – they’re chargeable.
Don’t ask for bikes if you’re an adult: the gadgetry they’ll presentare for kids only and in a condition you better don't trust in. Oh, I forgot: again chargeable of course !
I am at Goa every second month for at least a week - my conclusion: Park Hyatt Goa – never again !! And the worst managed Hyatt I have ever experienced around the World so far !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Park Hyatt Goa Resort and Spa is an award-winning hotel nestled along the pristine Arossim Beach and 15 minutes from Dabolim Airport. Set within 45 acres of landscaped gardens with glimmering waterways and lagoons, the resort combines elegance with distinctive regional character, perfectly reflecting the vivacious heritage of Goa. With its dramatic architecture, Park Hyatt Goa Resort and Spa was conceptualised as a charming Indo-Portuguese village housing 250 Pousada-style guestrooms and suites, each offering a surreal spa-inspired bathing experience. Park Hyatt Goa Resort and Spa showcases a selection of exquisite restaurants and superlative culinary experiences, including a signature fine-dining Goan restaurant, Casa Sarita, the award-winning Sereno Spa, one of the largest swimming pools in India, picturesque function spaces and a Camp Hyatt for younger guests. Park Hyatt Goa Resort and Spa creates the romance and aura of a luxury boutique hotel while having the amenities and vibrant attractions of a resort. True to the Park Hyatt brand, the resort epitomises understated luxury and gracious service in an intimate sanctuary, offering guests an experience that is distinctively inspiring.Recent accolades include:Conde Nast Traveller India Readers’ Travel Awards 2013 - Favourite Destination Spa (#1, 2012 Favourite Leisure Hotel in India (#1) - Conde Nast Traveller India Readers’ Travel Awards 2012 Favourite Destination Spa (#2) - Conde Nast Traveller India Readers’ Travel Awards 2012 Asia’s Leading Resort (#1) - World Travel Awards 2011 Best Resort Spa (#1) - asiaSpa India Awards ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com and Tingo so you can book your Park Hyatt Goa Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Hyatt Goa Hotel Cansaulim
- Hyatt Cansaulim
- Cansaulim Hyatt
- Park Hyatt Goa Resort And Spa India