“super service” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Cansaulim
Moscow, Russia
“super service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2012

Us has fallen especially the service in this hotel. The staff of the hotel were always very attentive and friendly. The food was great. The continental breakfast buffet was particularly impressive. Since the hotel has a own bakery, it was each day fresh bread and fresh cakes.
Germans in the hotel were, always something to complain about the despite all had... Very embarrassing!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Thomas A, General Manager at Park Hyatt Goa Resort and Spa, responded to this review, December 5, 2012
Dear Gunos,

Greetings from Park Hyatt Goa Resort and Spa!

Thank you for staying with us! It is a pleasure to read your positive comments about our resort especially our service and the breakfast buffet spread. Thank you for kind comments about my colleagues. Feedback from guest such as you is a huge motivation and has bagged us the ‘Favourite Leisure Hotel in India’ and a ‘Favourite Destination Spa’ at the recently concluded Conde Nast Traveller India Readers’ Travel Awards 2012. We do hope you visit again soon and give us another opportunity to delight you.

Do visit us on Facebook and stay up to date on event calendars, exclusive offers, destination tips and more.

Thomas Abraham

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (405)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2012

I've had the pleasure of staying at this resort three times in the past four years and it has always been a pleasure. A fairly short ride from the airport to this lovely resort will bring you to their the sprawling grounds. The entire resort has a lovely open plan and comes with a "private" beach. Being tucked away in south goa it a paradise for those looking for a little peace and quite.

The pool is fantastic and I really enjoyed the time I spent at the beach here as well. Beautiful white sands and no one to bother you (this is important as this can vary greatly in goa with a lot more crowded and public beaches up north). I have also used their Spa in a couple of occasions and it was a good experience.

All is all I would recommend this spot to Families and Couples for a couple of days of peaceful R&R in Goa.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear klutz0210,

Greetings from Park Hyatt Goa Resort and Spa!

Thank you for choosing to stay with us once again! It is indeed our pleasure to read such kind comments from guests such as yourself. Thank you for your positive comments about the pristine Arossim beach and our award - winning Sereno Spa. Feedback from guest such as you is a huge motivation and has bagged us the ‘Favourite Leisure Hotel in India’ and a ‘Favourite Destination Spa’ at the recently concluded Conde Nast Traveller India Readers’ Travel Awards 2012. We take immense pride in being a holiday destination for the entire family and look forward to you next visit to our resort.

Houston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2012

Luxurious grounds, fanatastic semi-private beach, great pool (though not heated), kids day care center. Excellent service. Food is fabulous, esp the Goan entrees.
Down side, cost. A tea tray to your room costs about Rs 1000. ($20 is high even in the US).
Suggestions: Include the great breakfast buffet in your fare. Try for some dinner arrangement, although food will cost about $ 30 per head, without wine. So also sample local restaurants like Martins. The spa with the steam room, sauna and shower + jacuzzi are free and great. The spa packages offer a mixed package. One of us had a great experience whereas the therapist almost fell asleep on another occasion and at $120 per session not exactly cheap.
In sum, would highly recommend this place, but avoid some money traps.Dont waste much money on a seaside view as the ocean is a walk and not that visible, lagoon view is good and cheaper.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Dear Swift_travel2012,

Greetings from Park Hyatt Goa Resort and Spa!

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us! I am pleased to read your great comments about our resort especially, our swimming pool which is one of the largest in India and Camp Hyatt, our unique young guest programme. In terms of pricing at the resort, it is in fact, in line with that of other 5 star hotels in Goa. We take pride in being a great holiday destination for the entire family and therefore it is encouraging to read such positive comments from guests such as yourself. We hope you and your family will visit again soon.

Al Sharjah, Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2012

We only stayed here for just over 12 hours as a stop off en route to a late night/early morning flight but I would have happily changed my flights to stay longer had my friend not needed to get a connecting flight back home! The hotel was just superb, peaceful, beautiful, facilities were amazing, they've got it all, from the most thorough turn down service I've ever seen right down to welcoming you in with a coconut juice and cold towel when you arrive.

I will be back as soon as I can!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
Dear KLOH_ee,

Greetings from Park Hyatt Goa Resort and Spa!

Thank you for your wonderful feedback about our resort! Yes, you must definitely come back and experience every aspect of our resort the pristine Arossim beach, our award – winning Sereno Spa and the culinary delights we have to offer, to name a few. We look forward to welcome you back soon.

York, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2012

Smooth collection at the airport and swift check in. Our room was fairly near the pool and although the resort is big the clever, low rise design made it feel fairly compact. It was Diwali week so the hotel was very busy with lots of children as it is child oriented with a couple of slides in the pool and a club so it can be noisy. We particularly liked the flexible dining arrangement which allows you to sit anywhere and order from any menu, Indian, Italian....and even have different from your partner / group which worked really well. The food was excellent and we tried all of the menus which were really good value. The service was sometimes a little slow but the attitude of the staff was so delightful it went some way to offsetting the delays. Some of the simpler requests for an ice bucket in the room required 3 calls and a wait of nearly an hour which is not acceptable for a 5* hotel. We had a Park View room, the bathroom was a little tired but on the whole okay with 2 loungers on the balcony which was nice. Some confusion over extending our stay led to us going to the Grand Hyatt for 3 nights a result that worked in our favour as it lives upto it's name.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Thomas A, General Manager at Park Hyatt Goa Resort and Spa, responded to this review, December 12, 2012
Dear JandHLeeds,

Greetings from Park Hyatt Goa Resort and Spa!

Thank you for feedback. I apologise if you were inconvenienced by any noise during your stay with us. On your next visit, we shall ensure that we provide you with a room in a quieter area of our resort. I am glad to read that you enjoyed our Village Square dining concept and that you found the food to be excellent. It is however disappointing to read your feedback about our service and you are right in stating that this is definitely not the level of service that is acceptable or reflective of a Park Hyatt hotel. I have strongly highlighted your feedback to the concerned departments for improvement. I also take pride in knowing that you had a great stay at our sister hotel, Grand Hyatt Goa.

Gurgaon, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2012

Resorts are where we go for a relaxing break from our fast but mundane life. And the hospitality of Park Hyatt is just too good to believe. A perfect 10 from my side. Read on.
Firstly, the location. Far away from the maddening crowd, lush lush greenery, private beach maintained in a very clean condition, award winning spa, extremely friendly and courteous staff, great food, very very efficient housekeeping- can go on and on with the good things of PH. And for once in my life, I am sorry that I couldnt find out one negative thing to say about them.
We went their in the last week of Sept and what a great vacation it was. I made up my mind on the first evening that I have to come back here again, and next time it must be for a week.
For anybody who is zeroing in on this resort, I would say - go for it. Rooms are a little more than nicely kept, cleaning up happens twice a day. Bathroom is spotless. Swimming pool and jacuzzi is the best that I have come across. Poolside bar is nicely stocked and the tenders are friendly enough to make your wish come true. Food is awesome. There is a proper arcade as well. But the good news for families with young children is Camp Hyatt. Its a place where children enjoy being and they have not just trained but affectionate staff to engage young kids in a way that they keep looking fwd to going back the following day again. So the two of you can take a romantic walk by the beach or a relaxing dip in the pool with your fav drink without worrying about the safety of your child.
I must particularly mention here that the duty manager of this resort went as far as possible to accomodate us on the event of a medical calamity that I went through. I couldnt say a "Thank you" to him in person. So the first thing that I did and am doing after recovering is writing this review.
I must mention Amit and Maya in the restaurant section. They are doing a wonderful job. Looking forward to meeting these guys.

Room Tip: Ask for rooms near the pool or ones facing the beach. Some room are on the backside as well. Neverth...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Dear Tinku_b,

Greetings from Park Hyatt Goa Resort and Spa!

Thank you for taking the time to share your wonderful experience with us! I am glad to know you consider our resort as one of the best and we were able to deliver to you the Hyatt service standards that we pride ourselves on. It is our constant endeavour to exceed our guests’ expectations with a service experience that is consistent with the Hyatt standards and your positive comments are reflective of just that. Thank you for your kind comments about our resort, particularly Camp Hyatt, our unique young guest programme. I am especially proud to read your kind comments about my colleagues, we strive to provide our guests with authentic hospitality. We look forward to welcome you back soon.

Sydney, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2012

A little of out the way, but perfect if you want some time away.

Access to Arossim beach is amazing. Zeebop and Camerons a little walk south on the beach is also worthwhile. There is also access to water sports like jet skiing and paragliding :)

Although we had some billing issues on checkout which put a dampener on our stay. Not something I would expect from a 5-star hotel.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
Dear PJMarter,

Greetings from Park Hyatt Goa Resort and Spa!

Thank you for your feedback and I am glad to know you enjoyed the pristine Arossim beach. I am extremely disappointed to know that you experienced billing issues that dampened your otherwise good stay with us. Would you care to share more light on the issue so that I take the matter up with my team? I look forward to hearing from you.

Thomas Abraham

Been to Park Hyatt Goa Resort and Spa? Share your experiences!