“Absolute Madness” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 7 attractions in Arpora
Type: Bar/ Clubs, Dance Club/ Discos
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Open Everynight Club Cubana Goa, Night club in the sky, is the only elite night club in Goa. If you are the type of person who wants to be with the up market society, party animals from around the world, bollywood and occasionally hollywood as well as the model world ....this definitely is your place to party
Thane, India
6 attraction reviews
“Absolute Madness”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2013

I was on a lookout for a complete entertaining nightclub. I was suggested this Club by locals and also by some of my friends. Me, my wife and my two couple friends visited this club. This club is on a hill at Arapora (a 10min ride from our hotel in Calangute). As we were riding our bikes, a clump of laser lights could be seen swaying left & right from far(as long as 3-4 kms away) as if shouting 'Life is calling, where are you? ;)' These lights might attract you and pull you in.

We visited this club on Monday. Being a weekday the crowd was almost half of that on weekends (We did see a lot of happening crowd on Sunday (mostly non-Indians) when we were there to enquire about the rates). It was 1400 per couple on anyday except on Wednesday (Free entry for ladies on Wednesday, and stag 800).

A 4x4 SUV, Mahindra Thar, took us up to the club from the main entrance otherwise its a 97 step stairway by foot. The manager was a foreigner and told us "1400 per couple and drinks are free".

The ambiance is perfect for a nightclub (with king-long mirrors at every corners making an impression of another entrance :P, I was about to bang in one in excitement, my wife stopped me :P), a blue lit swimming pool throwing blue lights in the face of every person nearby, a private party area guarded by a bouncer, a small L-shaped discotheque with a DJ playing non-Indian music (seemed repetitive after some time, also not loud enough to make you immerse in the music since it could only felt at the first few meters) and a big bar with long bar chairs and tables. I started out with the bar and i could manage to gulp down a few couple vodkas (ARTIC and FUEL, ABSOLUT was not free). For the non-drinkers there are a few Tropicana juices and some regular soft-drinks.

If you want to see absolute madness I would recommended you go on Weekends (especially Saturday). It is definitely not recommended if you are a non-drinker otherwise you will not enjoy. We could see are a bunch of crazy couples doing some hanky-panky stuff in the name of dance, wife made my eyes shut :P. A must to include in the to-do list in GOA. I would visit it again, but this time on a Saturday!!!

Visited March 2013

“Best club ever!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2013 via mobile

I go to Goa every year and always visit club Cubana once or twice.
It's brilliants for girls on Wednesdays as its ladies night. This means free entry and free drinks all night!!! I know!! Single boys have to pay 1000 rupees (about £12) / lads with a girl pay 800 (£10) but again, free drinks all night once you're in.
The views are great, there's a good mix of people from all over the world, the free booze is good quality and the venue itself it beautiful.
On days other than Wednesdays it's 1000 rupees if your a single boy or 800 rupees for everyone else.
Make sure you get your taxi to drop you off at the top as its a KILLER walk up the hill to get to it. At the end of the night there are taxis at the top to take you home but they do over charge slightly. If you want to save yourself a couple of hundred rupees, walk down to the taxis at the bottom. Just be careful as its soo steep....I'd advise people not to run down it, especially when drunk!
Enjoy :)

Ahmedabad, India
4 attraction reviews
“Awsome place to hangout and party”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2013

The place is just the perfect one to party... Free Drinks, Disc, Pool side and great crowd. However the disc is too small and gets crowded on weekends but there are other places in club which makes up for it. The location on hill top is just awsome.

Visited February 2013
London
8 attraction reviews
“Best experience Ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2013

Except clubs in Vegas, I guess this is not comparable to anyone... Absolutely stunning view & amazing ambiance. You wont regret your decision to be here, very relaxing. The best part is that if you want to be in a quiet corner, you can do so and when you are ready for loud music, suit your self and dance away the night. You sit next to many swimming pools or you can take a sit at one of the open bars. I recommend all to visit it.

Visited January 2013
Mumbai (Bombay), India
“foreigner owner harrasing indian customer in india.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2013

as said ''it only happens in INDIA''a foreigner running club cabana pub in goa haresses indians and does what he wants in his club.specially to indian customers.stags who are foreigners are allowed entry but when i went there we were two guys and one girl ready to pay the full covercharge.but while frisking at the entrance the bouncer(an local goan guy) pushed me and said to leave the place.later the local taxi guy told us that the foreigner who runs the club has a lot of political influence.and has the police in his pocket.so please all INDIANS WHO HAVE SELF RESPESTshould ban going to this club and the local police should look into this ....

Visited February 2013