We stayed at this guest house a return visitors for four nights and enjoyed both the tranquil setting and the proximity to Stellenbosch "downtown", which is an easy walk through the University Campus away.
The room was clean with direct access to the pool area, the small garden is a little paradise to spend some time reading or relaxing before dinner or late at night.
The owners Katarina and Peter are very helpful with all requirements.
Overall, a very pleasant stay and highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our house is a thatched jewel, centrally located but quiet, right in the heart of the university area. Surrounded by old trees and flowers, you find it with a dreamy garden and a big pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Beautiful South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Beautiful South Hotel Stellenbosch
- Beautiful South Stellenbosch
- Beautiful South Hotel Stellenbosch