This was the priciest hotel we stayed in during our 2 weeks in South Africa, although we did get a buy one night get one free when we booked with Trail Finders.
Excellent service - the staff have been trained to a high standard. We arrived before the official check in time and was given access to our room shortly afterwards
Lovely room with large comfortable bed and beautifully decorated
2 outdoor pools
Beautiful garden area where you can eat your breakfast
Good location - lovely shops and restaurants about a 5 or 10 minutes stroll away
None from us
I would just like to say a special thanks to Justin and his team for helping me when I left a much loved and expensive dress behind when we checked out. Justin arranged for this to be couriered to our next location and it arrived promptly. THANK YOU SO MUCH JUSTIN & THE RIVER MANOR TEAM
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- River Manor is nestled in the heart of Stellenboch and the Western Cape Winelands. Set across from the Eerste River, in a peaceful avenue of Oak trees, just a short stroll from the village centre, with its museums, street cafés, and galleries, allowing guests to delight in a truly unique Stellenbosch experience.Elegantly furnished in a Contemporary Colonial Style, with personal service and attention to detail - the, wrap-around verandas, two swimming pools, a Studio Spa and secluded gardens, exude an atmosphere of luxury and privacy allowing for relaxation and comfort. A light and seasonal menu is offered at “Taste” enjoyed in the shade of the garden or in the Conservatory, complimented by a charming “Garden Bar”.Stylish rooms combine the conveniences of home with superior comforts, fruit details, bathrobes, Port and Sherry trays and evening turndowns, an experience of a bygone era. Not forgetting necessary modern conveniences of minibars, in room safes, tea and coffee trays, Wifi, overhead ceiling fans and air-conditioning.After leisurely poolside breakfasts, guests may enjoy guided Wine Tours departing daily from River Manor, or take a self drive through the majestic countryside to nearby golf courses, Franschhoek, Cape Town or Hermanus - to return to the sunny terrace to view a beautiful African sunset. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo, Tingo and South African Hotels so you can book your River Manor Boutique Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- River Manor Boutique Hotel Stellenbosch
- River Manor Boutique Hotel And Spa