Without a shadow of a doubt, we can say that the Lanzerac has a unique feature which makes it different from any other 5 star hotel, and that is : the staff. Never have we seen a hotel where éverybody is so friendly, and makes so much efforts to make the guest's stay as comfortable as possible. And when we say everybody, we really mean éverybody. Housekeeping, kitchen, restaurant staff, reception, maintenance, gardeners, managers, well, éverybody at the hotel works with passion and loyalty for "their" hotel and "their" guests. This results in an excellent and personalised service which you can rarely find, even in the most luxurious hotels in the world. We just felt "at home" during our 3-week stay. And, not to be forgotten, our compliments to chef Stephen Fraser and his fantastic team, who succeeded in surprising us every night for 3 weeks in a row, with the most exquisite dishes !! Thanks, Stephen, Archie & the kitchen gang :-)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in the heart of a 155ha working wine estate, on the outskirts of picturesque Stellenbosch, the historic 300-year-old Lanzerac Hotel & Spa is the perfect base from which to explore SA’s most famous winelands. With just 48 luxurious bedrooms, this 180-year-old Manor House exudes an air of intimacy and provides the ultimate in personalized service.The hotel’s fine-dining restaurant with several different dining areas offers guests a wide choice of culinary styles. Guests end their evenings over coffees, liqueurs, cognacs and cigars enjoyed either in the trendy Esquire Whiskey & Cigar Bar or in the elegant Craven Lounge with its genuine antiques and authentic Cape Dutch architecture. Whilst the historic Manor House provides an ideal venue for private in-or-outdoor conferences and functions, the picturesque setting of the Manor Lawns offers the perfect opportunity for exclusive outdoor events and lavish weddings. Leisure activities include swimming in one of the hotel’s 3 outdoor pools, golfing, hiking and mountain biking, wine tasting and cellar tours. Treatments at the world-class Lanzerac Spa & Wellness Center take place against a stunning backdrop of mountains and vineyards, ensuring you leave feeling relaxed and rejuvenated. The spa has recently added the revolutionary “Dr.Fish” Therapy to its repertoire, where tiny fish are utilized to exfoliate the skin and give it a micro-massage. Come and experience true South African heritage, first-class service and luxury, superior pampering and wellness! We’ve been preparing for your arrival for over 300 years! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Expedia, Venere, Hotel.de, Despegar.com, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Tingo and South African Hotels so you can book your Lanzerac Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lanzerac Manor And Winery Hotel Stellenbosch
- Lanzerac Manor And Winery Stellenbosch