Our stay was simply amazing. We stayed at one of the deluxe suites with two rooms and a private heated pool. The design of the room allows to open the sliding doors completely to create an amazing indoor/outdoor experience. You can watch the sunset over the vineyard from your bed.
You enter the estate through a private winding road lined with trees and enveloped by the mountains ranges. At sunset, the viewe are out of thua world. At the spa pool, the sunset views are absolutely enchanting. You can have canopes and champagne while watching the sunset.
The service was impeccable with the staff genuinely caring for their guests. We cancelled our dinner reservation because we were too full from lunch and received from front desk asking if we are hungry and we want them to send snacks. You can also have full breakfast in your room, everything is complimentary including the mini bar, espressos. You are never left without water or snacks.
I highly recommend Delaire for everyone visiting South Africa. We have stayed at a number of Relais & Chateaux properties around the world and this one is certainly a highlight.
Cape Town wine country is an absolutely stunning place with the terrain and wineries to rival if not exceed the beauty of Tuscany or Napa Valley.
- Also Known As:
- Delaire Graff Estate Hotel Stellenbosch
- Delaire Graff Estate Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- South Africa’s Delaire Graff Estate is situated on the magnificent Helshoogte Mountain Pass linking the Cape’s two leading wine districts, Stellenbosch and Franschhoek.Ten unique lodges each boast their own private heated pool, breathtaking views and comforts including LED flat screens TVs, iPads, iPod docking stations, wireless internet and Egyptian cotton linen. Lodges are centred around a main lodge comprising of a private cinema, spa and the Asian influenced Indochine Restaurant while Delaire Graff Restaurant offers bistro chic cuisine.The spa offers personalised luxurious treatments from Swiss Perfection, Aromatherapy Associates & Mamma Mio. For a more energizing experience the spa offers a fully equipped Techno gym and 22 metre heated infinity pool with Jacuzzi.With art personally selected by Laurence Graff and interiors designed by David Collins and the minimal number of lodges, paired with the extensive facilities offered to the guests it is designed to create the ultimate sense of luxury for the most discerning of guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Splendia, Tingo, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Delaire Graff Estate - Lodges and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.