Nice guesthouse, good comfortable room, nice breakfast, small pool but nice to jump into after a day out when it's 40 degrees... Very helpful staff that spent ages calling restaurants to help us book a table. Very knowlegable staff that really sent us to the right places. Tip - if you have some special restaurant you want to eat at, book ahead! Specially for a Sunday night it was very difficult to get a table someone nice. Not much within walking distance but loads of restaurants and vineyards within short driving distance. Another tip is that the street signs in Stellenbosch are literally on the sidewalks, until I was told that, it was absolute nightmare figuring out where we were on the map...
- Also Known As:
- Apple Tree Guest House Hotel Stellenbosch
- Apple Tree Guest House Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Apple Tree is a new modern 8 bedroom guest house, all rooms are en-suite with walk in showers and baths. Its a 10 minute walk to town centre or University, within a few minutes drive you can be at one of the many wine farms around. Apple tree is not just a place to stay, its an experience. All rooms got air conditioning, Flat screen TV with satellite, mini bar etc. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Travelocity and Venere so you can book your Apple Tree Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.