Stopped at Asara to vissit the deli and wine tasting centre. The staff, all of them from the security guard to the barista/waiter/manager at the deli, were most welcomming, friendly and helpfull. Had a lovely lunch and especially enjoyed the coffee, as well as the barista's friendliness, professionalism and brilliant service - he is an asset! (I think his name started with a "C", but can't remember now).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Asara Wine Estate & Hotel offers five-star luxuries in the heart of the vineyards. With the luxury hotel, two restaurants, cigar & whiskey lounge, grand ball room for events as well as a range of award winning wines available for tasting - there is certainly something to satisfy a variety of tastes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Priceline and Despegar.com so you can book your Asara Wine Estate & Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Asara Wine Estate And Hotel
- Asara Wine Estate Hotel Stellenbosch