This hotel is well worth five stars (and more). We stayed at Asara from 3-5 January 2013. It was amazing.
We have stayed at many leading hotels and this hotel beats the others hands down (including leading hotels of the world!). The food was delicious, the views were superb and the service was also excellent. I could not fault the hotel at all. Check-in was amazing, check-out was amazing and the price is very competitive. The macaroons (an added extra to the room) are delectable...
We will return (soon!!). Book now, it will not disappoint.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Asara Wine Estate & Hotel offers five-star luxuries in the heart of the vineyards. With the luxury hotel, two restaurants, cigar & whiskey lounge, grand ball room for events as well as a range of award winning wines available for tasting - there is certainly something to satisfy a variety of tastes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL and Otel so you can book your Asara Wine Estate & Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Asara Wine Estate Hotel Stellenbosch
- Asara Wine Estate And Hotel