We attended a Greek wedding at Asara and it was a splendid experience!
Picture a cold rainy Cape day with underfloor heating, home made macaroons, and a big King size bed with a view of the picturesque Helderberg Mountains. Whatever the occasion, Asara will not disappoint. The staff is friendly, the breakfast scrumptious, the bar stocks any spirit imaginable, and the room a delight!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Asara Wine Estate & Hotel offers five-star luxuries in the heart of the vineyards. With the luxury hotel, two restaurants, cigar & whiskey lounge, grand ball room for events as well as a range of award winning wines available for tasting - there is certainly something to satisfy a variety of tastes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Venere, Priceline, Hotel.de, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Odigeo and South African Hotels so you can book your Asara Wine Estate & Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Asara Wine Estate And Hotel
- Asara Wine Estate Hotel Stellenbosch