“Poor Management and Sad Advertisement Scam” 1 of 5 stars

623-535-4488
Website
Improve this listing
McAllen, United States
“Poor Management and Sad Advertisement Scam”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

Went there on 20 Jul 14 - received a text that it was National Ice Cream Day - 2 Scoops and a Free Waffle Cone... Ok sounds like a plan.

We go there tell the young man about the text msg, he laughs says well it always 2 scoops and free waffle cone Hmm ok.

We give our orders - he talks to the other girl and asks about the waffle cones she states she been there only since 1 PM,
we gave our order 1 was filled then next and the only 1 reg plain - left - he states I can only give the reg - the ones with chocolate I have to charge you. the time was approx. 9:10 pm. I advised we came in because of the text he it was PER Management and I have to follow the rules.

I did see a sign on about the 2 scoops and free waffle cone and no small print on the type of waffle cone etc. we were sale of 3 persons .

It was disappointment - Management You Need to Get ACT together and clarification on the advertisement process also.

I respect he is following the rules but given the time, "special", and that you had poor planning process / waste consideration on the non sale items Hmm make you wonder, esp when the girl states she been there since 1pm to the other worker.

Thumbs Down on this visit!

• Visited July 2014