The resort was extremely charming with adobe casitas, beautiful roses in bloom everywhere, and remodeled pool area. The service staff was extremely friendly and helpful. The food was very good, though the menu was somewhat limited.
I played golf at each of the 3 courses and found them to be challenging and well-maintained. The staff at the golf club were great and the breakfast sandwich is a must for early morning golfers.
My wife and I also took lessons from the tennis pro who was fantastic and the courts were in great shape.
I would highly recommend this resort and will go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beloved by generations, this Arizona landmark, Historic Hotel of America and AAA 4 Diamond property couples historic charm with a truly modern sense of adventure. Relax in the elegant comfort of 331 casitas and suites, but be sure to carve out time for our legendary golf, superb spa, four pools - including a new 25-foot tower with twisting water slides -distinctive cuisine and innovative, Arizona-inspired programming. The Wigwam is the ideal choice for both locals and guests who seek exceptional accommodations, amenities, activities and service that are enriched by the genuine flavors and real character of Arizona’s past and present. Rich with over 80 years of tradition, The Wigwam inspires locals and guests to “Make Some History” by creating memorable stories and cherished new traditions of their very own. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, BookIt.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Booking.com, Jetsetter and Tingo so you can book your The Wigwam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Wigwam Golf Resort And Spa
- The Wigwam Golf Hotel Litchfield Park
- The Wigwam Hotel
- Wigwam Hotel Litchfield Park
- The Wigwam Arizona/Litchfield Park