“Excellent” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #13 of 27 Restaurants in Oudtshoorn
Cuisines: African, Seafood, International, Pizza & Pasta
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Description: Brian’s Grill & Family Restaurant, established in September 2010 in Oudtshoorn is a family dining restaurant, with great ambiance. Our restaurant boasts of well prepared a la carte dishes and we are open from 08h00 to late, 7 days a week. We cater to every taste as we offer a variety of dishes including Ostrich, Crocodile and Venison.
Polokwane
“Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2012

We visited Oudtshoorn recently and once again a visit to Oudtshoorn is not complete without a meal at this restaurant, We have been here on a number of ocassions and are never disappointed. Well done to the owner and staff of this really great family restaurant

• Visited September 2012

Frensham, United Kingdom
“OK but inconsistent”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2012

I ate dinner there twice. On one occasion the lamb chops were very good but the second time I had the beef Espetada which was of a very poor quality. The management did not seem particularly concerned when I mentioned this.

Visited June 2012
Bellville, South Africa
“What a wonderful experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2012

We were pleasantly welcomed by the Manager-Wayne, who introduced us to our waitress Stephley, who was friendly with good service skills. We had a wonderful experience and there were something to suit everyone’s taste. Wayne made time to chat with us and at the end of the evening enquired about the quality of the food and the overall service. This was definitely worth a visit!

Mosselbay
“Small price, large plate of food!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2012

Wow. Always a great restaurant to visit. I always watch my pocket, so Brian's Grill is an awesome restaurant for quality food at rock bottom prices. They give you vegetables with almost every meal. Damn! That's unheard of, in most family restaurants. I love it. My cousin from Bloemfontein and his wife almost had a heart-attack when they saw the huge 400g ribs with the chicken strips and chips. As a regular visitor from Mosselbay, and customer at Brian's, I always enjoy spoiling my friends and family here, when I visit Oudtshoorn. The host, Mauritia was friendly and helpful, while guiding us to our seats. Our waitress for the evening, Joslyn, was stunning as usual. The fire outside the restaurant invited you in, while the fire inside created the perfect admosphere, with the heaters, keeping us warm. At the end of the evening the manager, Wayne enquired about the overall service, and quality of the food, and we all agreed it was a night to remember, indeed. The next time any of my friends visit Oudtshoorn, I'll gladly recommend Brian's as an all-time favourite!

Oudtshoorn, South Africa
“This gem has lost it's shine! :(”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2012

We have visitors from out of town and decided to take them to Brian's as we've been happy in the past - what a mistake! Just come from this establishment with our visitors and were disgusted with the service - or should I say lack thereof! Wayne (manager) served us and I'm sorry if our small table of four with a simple order was too much for him to handle! Us ladies got our meal first, then the gu...ys got their food about 10 to 15 minutes later. No offer of more drinks, and we had to look for the manager in order to pay the bill. Not to mention the manager bringing us the first round of drinks and still putting a filty glass on the table for our main guest. I will NEVER recommend this restaurant again! There are plenty more places in town who outshine Brian's by far!

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere