Jemima's used to be one of our favourite restaurants in Oudtshoorn, which we visited on many occasions over the years. This time we were served mouldy chicken liver pate. It was then replaced with another mouldy pate after being told it was not in fact mould, but butter. I then spoke with the owner, who insisted it was not white mould but a herb and butter. I am so disappointed with the lack of care and need to lie to a customer about what was obviously mould. I did not ask for a refund, i only wanted to let the supervisor know so no other customers would be served food unfit for consumption. We will never be going back, and will advise our friends/family against wasting their time. The general standard of food is no where near what it was. A real shame.
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.